Wealth Sectors

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

alee

Wealth Sectors

Post by alee » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:43 am

I wonder anyone of you ever think of this theme in feng shui. What do you do with them since there are so many, form school, ba gua, flying star, 8 mansion etc etc.

What do you put in your wealth sectors? A safe, a treasure box? gold bullions? altars? A picture of a ferari? Surely what you put there must have some symbolic meaning that is associated with wealth.

I was just pondering to set up an altar at the wealth sector.
whispers of the heart

silkconcepts

Post by silkconcepts » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:53 am

In my many readings, I saw it was best to place an altar near your front door and you place whatever symbolizes wealth to you in your wealth corner. You place your wealth element based on your BaZi where the current period water star is located and in your wealth direction based on the compass.

My laundry room is in the SE so I can't do anything here but I have a big plant in the SE area of the living room. I'm putting together a wealth vase to put in the S sector of my bedroom.
I'm not going crazy, I enjoy every minute of it!

alee

Post by alee » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:13 pm

Wealth vase is a good idea. I have always wanted to make one. I just havent seen a vase/urn I like.

I understand the concept of altar near front door but I was more along the lines of personal altar. I donno, I feel like choosing a spot maybe in my bedroom. I notice of all my symbologies of wealth, I have nothing that symbolises accumulation. Maybe an wealth vase or treasure chest or some sort is a good idea. I will look into that.

The next thing is the right place and the right timing to activate it....
whispers of the heart

niteowl

Post by niteowl » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:02 pm

:)  Hi Alee.   If your front door is facing your wealth star 8, you can place a water feature like an aquarium nothing else , no need for wind chimes etc.   BTW, no need to put anything if your front door faces virtual water (ie road), it will activiate by itself.  Make sure that it is not afflicted by a sha qi.  Check your natural landforms as well.  Remember landforms supersedes house direction or even flying stars.  I hope it helps.

quahbkc

Re: Wealth Sectors

Post by quahbkc » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:24 am

alee wrote:I wonder anyone of you ever think of this theme in feng shui. What do you do with them since there are so many, form school, ba gua, flying star, 8 mansion etc etc.

What do you put in your wealth sectors? A safe, a treasure box? gold bullions? altars? A picture of a ferari? Surely what you put there must have some symbolic meaning that is associated with wealth.

I was just pondering to set up an altar at the wealth sector.
You can put a potted plant with large leaves in your wealth corner. The plant needs to be at least as high as your shoulder. Typically wealth corner is the corner diagonally opposite the main door and it must not have any openings or windows nearby; need to have solid wall on both sides of the corner.

Return to “Feng Shui”