meaning of it

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

biltu

meaning of it

Post by biltu » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:09 pm

In dream some time I see myself on mirror
is there something has meaning of it ?

Celestial

Re: meaning of it

Post by Celestial » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:15 am

biltu wrote:In dream some time I see myself on mirror
is there something has meaning of it ?
Dear Biltu, very warm greetings to you! Thank you for your interest in having your dream interpreted. In attempting to Psychically/Intuitively interpret your dream, I will say that when you are dreaming of seeing yourself in the mirror, it generally signifies seeing an inner reflection of your life.

It could be that your inner self wishes to look deeper into things regarding your life right now and the message that you need to take a good look at yourself at the moment. I get the feeling that there is something that you need to focus upon regarding yourself and since you say it happens sometimes, it could be that you have not taken a good look at what may be troubling you or something you may be facing and that is why the dream recurs.

Hope that is of help to you! May you have a truly blessed day!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:36 pm

^^^^ I focus myself regarding some issue like career,marriage, establishment etc etc. But everyone focusing themselves regarding this issue in their life. Maybe some of them are deep issue inside me.

The last time I see myself on the mirror in dream it was seems to me like I am younger, just like when I was 20 and 21 age.

Rook

Post by Rook » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:21 am

The beauty and mystery of dream symbols is they can mean a dozen different things.  How I interpret them usually depends on the context used in the dream mixed with logic and intuition.

For a mirror, I would be looking somewhere along the lines of "how you see yourself", or possibly an image of your true self, as mirrors faithfully reflect exactly what is placed in front of them.  It also might be pointing towards something you are 'reflecting on' in your conscious life.  Of course it could be something else depending on your own personal associations, such as bad luck associated with breaking a mirror, and thus 'curses'.  Its all about fitting that symbol in with the rest of the dream and unravelling the puzzle.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Mirrors reflect back a physical image, that is not the inner being that is doing all the work of growth.  Put your best foot forward and that is what will return to you.
God bless, J

ElizVanZee

Post by ElizVanZee » Sun May 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Seeing or looking at yourself in a mirror would suggest checking on your own self image, that is, checking on your own personal characteristics. It can also suggest checking on the image of yourself that other people see when they look at you.

When you (representing the Inner or True Self) looks into a mirror, the Inner Self is looking to see how closely you have come to reflect the Inner Self’s nature. To become ONE with the Inner or True Self, the mirror must show a perfect copy of yourself.

Based upon what you added in a later post – that you seem to look younger than you really are – the issue that these dreams are most
likely bringing up is that you are not seeing yourself realistically; that your perception of your own personal characteristics is not realistic. Because you see an image of yourself as being younger than you now are, it implies your see your personal characteristics still remaining as they were many years ago. [Many years ago were you more shy, making poor choices in life, associating with bad people etc…. ] This younger image of yourself would indicate that you are not acknowledging your growth in wisdom and knowledge and that some changes have been made to your personal characteristics. You are not seeing the changes in yourself.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”