Name interpretation Request: -SYLVAN- Bestowed By The Green Goddess

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jranso

Name interpretation Request: -SYLVAN- Bestowed By The Green Goddess

Post by jranso » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:32 pm

Hello all, I would like to wish you a happy belated vernal equinox, as I look outside and see the gentle spring breeze caressing the trees. The first time I ingested Salvia Divinorum 60x salvia, I was taken aback when I came inside by the song called "Flora's Secret" (you'll see the synchronocity here :). After that trip, I began using the Name Sylvan as an-alter ego of sorts......my "Druid" side, so to speak. I don't completely remember the reasoning for it, but I feel that it is important. My parental-given name is Jimmy Dean Ranso, and I was wondering if someone could find significance in the transition between names, and/or my name's merit (numerological or otherwise.) and if I should hang on to it, or if my parental name is suitable. ANY commentary is more than welcome. Again, a happy belated vernal equinox to all :D

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

For the attention of our moderator - please move

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Welcome Jimmy,

I would never personally recommend the use of psychoactive drugs in order to open me up to such deep truths as these, as you just never know what is genuine, and what is either wishful thinking or the product of your own fertile imagination.

But that is only my opinion on the issue of ingesting drugs as a doorway to exploring my inner world, and not necessarily your own.

The only way which I know to help you determine whether the name SYLVAN is consistent with your life purpose is to do what is called a name numerology reading.

Basically a numerologist (which I am not) which you are much more likely to find in the Numerology Reading forum when compared to your chances of finding one here, assigns numbers to each of the 26 letters of the English alphabet and then applies them to what is usually your birth name.

But I cannot see any valid reason why it should not also work with the name which you intuitively received while under the influence of that drug.

My suggestion for what it is worth would be to place this request instead in the Numerology Reading forum, and give yourself a much better chance of getting the reading which you are wanting, sooner rather than much later (or not at all).

One of the admin or board moderators may move your posting for you if you are willing to be patient for long enough, but if this fails then please use the following link instead to take you directly to the more appropriate forum.

Copy and paste?

Numerology Reading forum

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=64

I wish you well as you follow your own unique path through life,

eye_of_tiger Image

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:25 pm

moved to Num Reading forum.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:46 pm

WOW that was fast. Image

Thanks Rhuto, for moving this request so quickly for Jimmy.

He knows about the move?

Cheers,

EoT Image

jranso

Post by jranso » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:05 pm

I appreciate your kind words of direction, and also Rhutobello for moving my post to the appropriate forum. Enjoy the beautiful weather :D

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:37 pm

interesting herbal substance< crazy> &nbsp;first time I ingested Salvia Divinorum 60x salvia, i fell to floor and couldnt move for about 2 minutes, never again by itself , but have mixed it with mar iguana many times .also skull cap ,passion flower. but as for as the name goes it was given from the gods .it my not be the only one in your life time . i have been given many spiritual names along the way. i will try and post some insight for you when and if time permits. &nbsp; &nbsp;common names /or spiritual names are extensions of the self . the energy we can into the world with stays with us,i believe forever. these shorten names add energy along our journey home .

some names i have been given are as follows &nbsp;narcissus, cronus ,low flying crow &nbsp; {which i have a tattoo of a crow on my right temple } ,awboodar, recently keeper of the fire .

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”