TAKE CARE OF YOUR EYES WHILE USING PC

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

symulhaque

TAKE CARE OF YOUR EYES WHILE USING PC

Post by symulhaque » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:52 pm

Step I :-

After every 20 minutes of looking into the computer screen, turn your head and try to look at any object placed at least 20 feet away. This changes the focal length of your eyes, a must-do for the tired eyes.

Step II :-

Try and blink your eyes for 20 times in succession, to moisten them.

Step III :-

Time permitting of course, one should walk 20 paces after every 20 minutes of sitting in one particular posture. Helps blood circulation for the entire body.

Susie Psychic

Post by Susie Psychic » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Not sure that much blinking would help but it is important to change focal length every 20 minutes or so.

I use an anti glare screen protector that blocks uv light and so protects my eyes,

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:27 am

Blinking is helpful for your eyes.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:12 am

symulhaque wrote:Blinking is helpful for your eyes.
I agree with both of you here, especially as I suffer with a lack of tears being produced due to allergies, and as a result dry eyes which often make it feel as though I have sand paper under my eye lids.

Blinking promotes the production or more tears, unless you are already badly dehydrated or have blocked tear ducts.

And UV filtering with anti glare function layers are also a useful addition for your eye's extra protection.

If for some reason the normal blinking reflex is interrupted not only is dry eye and visual problems coming from dry eyes much more likely, but also the protective function from insects flying into or small particles getting onto and scarring the cornea is removed at the same time.

I have recently purchased a 3D capable television and both regular rapid, blinking as well as removing the polarised glasses and focussing on distant objects for a few minutes every hour are suggested, in order to minimise eye strain and significantly increase your comfortable viewing time.

This advice applies even more for PC monitors, as I am about 30 cms away from it when compared to 180 - 240 cms away from my TV screen.

EoT  :smt004

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:02 pm

So I think this is the perfect forum post for you. I am feeling good.

Return to “Health And Beauty”