Traveling Virgo Style

Meet people born under Virgo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Traveling Virgo Style

Post by swetha » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:28 pm

Anyone traveling with a Virgo need not wear a watch, since the Virgin has an internal (and external) clock which hums to perfection.

When traveling, the Virgin can jump out of bed at 7 AM, make a 7:35 train, pull into the station at 8:32 and know that the next bus is in seven minutes. Is this even fun? You bet, since those born under this sign are highly organized and love a routine, even when traveling. Better yet, call it a rhythm, for hitting the road with these folks will be a delicious mix of sightseeing, knowledge-gathering and good, clean fun.

And heaven help the one who upsets this apple cart! Virgos love this sense of order, thank you very much, meticulously planning their trips well in advance. These folks want to experience as many things as possible and will try and fit in all in on every trip, the better to get their money's worth. The major museums would certainly be visited in Florence, while the best Cajun bets would be savored in The Big Easy.

Looks count, too, which is why the Virgin's luggage is always nice and the day's attire is both clean and pressed. Although they enjoy traveling with a partner, Virgos are also perfectly happy to hit the road alone. Whatever the case, it will be a sensible journey!

eyewitnessnewstv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3244414&nav=menu20_15_12_2

tmartin0987

thats me

Post by tmartin0987 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:59 am

you really hit the head on the nail with that traveling message
tmm0987martin

bookitty777

Post by bookitty777 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:45 am

that is for sure! i usually make it there early because i would much rather be early than late!

Return to “Virgo - August 21 - September 20”