True ruler of Virgo

Meet people born under Virgo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dilip_b11

True ruler of Virgo

Post by dilip_b11 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:09 am

Readers of Linda Goodman may remember reading somewhere in her Sun Signs that the true ruler of Virgo is Vulcan and not Mercury. But since it has not yet been sighted by the astronomers they still follow Mercurial behaviours.

Most famous astrologers who work in the Sun sign domain agree in the fact that all Virgos in their depth of their heart have the thunder of Vulcan, the lame God of Greek mythology. At isolated times these thunderings want to break apart, a mental conundrum that most Virgos can't explain themselves, but not expressed due to Mercury's logic and gentle rays. Once Vulcan is sighted from earth Virgos will loose most of the inhibitions and take the risks they are afraid to take as of now.

Thetis' silver feet took her to Hephaestus' house,
A mansion the lame god had built himself...
She found him at his bellows, glazed with sweat
As he hurried to complete his latest project,
Twenty cauldrons on tripods to line his hall
With golden wheels at the base of each tripod.
....He was getting these ready,
Forging the rivets with inspired artistry.

~ Homer, Iliad, 18:398, Lombardo translation
"My business is to succeed, and I'm good at it. I create my Iliad by my actions, create it day by day." - Napoleon (1804)

SAVE THE TIGER.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:28 am

hey,

welcome to the sun signs forum. you article is interesting and thaught provoking.

Abhishek

Tsuki

Re: True ruler of Virgo

Post by Tsuki » Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:13 pm

Wow that really was interesting! I had never even heard that before! You seem to know alot so I been wondering about some thing for awhile. I read some where that in common horoscopes, the movement of the sun is the only consideration. In a more detailed astrological analysis, the postions of ten planets and their relationships to each other are also considered. In other words, each person has up to 10 signs that will determine their charater and destiny. Can you tell me if this is true and if so how I can find out my other signs?

Benevolentwizard

Post by Benevolentwizard » Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:52 am

Greetings Dilip:

There are many schools of thought in astrology and while I too have heard of those who would place Virgo under the rulership of the hypothertical planet Vulcan, I am not one of them. I have a hard time attributings rulership to a planet no one can track. The rulerships have come from long observation and much study. Rulership of a sign by a planet that may or may not be discovered is mear speculation.

Ben

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:14 am

how do people believe that comets can affect their astrology charts?
swetha

Priscilla Rodriguez

Re: True ruler of Virgo

Post by Priscilla Rodriguez » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:03 pm

dilip_b11 wrote:Readers of Linda Goodman may remember reading somewhere in her Sun Signs that the true ruler of Virgo is Vulcan and not Mercury. But since it has not yet been sighted by the astronomers they still follow Mercurial behaviours.

Most famous astrologers who work in the Sun sign domain agree in the fact that all Virgos in their depth of their heart have the thunder of Vulcan, the lame God of Greek mythology. At isolated times these thunderings want to break apart, a mental conundrum that most Virgos can't explain themselves, but not expressed due to Mercury's logic and gentle rays. Once Vulcan is sighted from earth Virgos will loose most of the inhibitions and take the risks they are afraid to take as of now.

Thetis' silver feet took her to Hephaestus' house,
A mansion the lame god had built himself...
She found him at his bellows, glazed with sweat
As he hurried to complete his latest project,
Twenty cauldrons on tripods to line his hall
With golden wheels at the base of each tripod.
....He was getting these ready,
Forging the rivets with inspired artistry.

~ Homer, Iliad, 18:398, Lombardo translation
this is very interesting. I have never heard of Vulan and its possiblity of being our ruling planet i have a the symbol of Mercury on my knee, gosh.
when you are lost just look for the north star.

Return to “Virgo - August 21 - September 20”