Virgo - Possible Health Concerns...

Meet people born under Virgo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Virgo - Possible Health Concerns...

Post by Abhishek » Tue May 17, 2005 6:30 am

Possible Health Concerns

Virgo is said to govern the hands, abdomen, intestines, spleen and central nervous system. Illnesses to which its natives are prone include catarrh, cold, coughs, pleurisies, pneumonia and nervous instabilities. Their natures make them inclined to worry and this makes them vulnerable to stomach and bowel troubles, including colic and ulcers. Male Virgoans may have trouble with their sexual organs. Both sexes are strongly interested in drugs and esoteric cuisine and as their delicate stomachs require them to be careful about their diet, it is essential that they treat their fascination with exotic food with extreme care.

BoneThugAngel

True:(

Post by BoneThugAngel » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:30 pm

I have stomach problems IBS Irritable Bowel Syndrome and and am doing good losing weight but try to be careful with what I eat. I often worry alot too:*(

jallious

Post by jallious » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:32 pm

I dunno...my stomach hurts sometimes when I'm stressed, and every so often something...I don't want to guess what it is down there, hurts like a sort of pressure in a small place. It goes away though..not anything to worry about i hope.
Trust your own feelings, never anyone else's.

yogani65

You are right

Post by yogani65 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:14 pm

You have sihted them correctly
Woman of today!

BoneThugAngel

Stomach Ailments

Post by BoneThugAngel » Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:53 pm

Virgos are known for having stomach ailments. I think alot of it is caused because we are known to be worriers. My stomach is very sensitive and any stress  or fear can upset my tummy:(

bookitty777

Post by bookitty777 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:13 am

wow i am finding out all kinds of cool stuff on this forum especially about virgos! i have stomach problems as well, do you all take anything for the problems?

MissLilyBrown

Tummy Troubles

Post by MissLilyBrown » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:15 am

Same for me... It takes very little to have my guts in knots.   Worrying sometimes seems like a *second job* for me.

Ms_Guided Angel

Post by Ms_Guided Angel » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:18 pm

I used to worry about everything.... perfectionist.. I always had what my gramma and mom called a 'nervous stomach' and suffered all through my young life til I was 24, when I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis, and after 8 years of intense drug therapy that didn't work, I decided to have the whole colon removed and have never looked back! I was able to have the colostomy reversed after 6 months and now live a normal life. I don't watch what I eat as well as I should, but I do heed the warnings of my body, everything in moderation they say!
A friend is one who overlooks your broken down gate and admires the flowers in your garden.

Return to “Virgo - August 21 - September 20”