Virgo - Problem & Solutions

Meet people born under Virgo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Virgo - Problem & Solutions

Post by Abhishek » Tue May 17, 2005 6:32 am

PROBLEMS THAT MAY ARISE FOR YOU, AND THEIR SOLUTIONS

As with all sun signs, we all have unique traits to our personalities. When these traits are suppressed, or unrealized, problems will arise. However, with astrology we can examine the problem and assess the proper solution based on the sun sign characteristics. As a Virgo you may see things below that really strike home. Try the solution, you most likely will be amazed at the results. If you find yourself on the receiving end of the negatives below, it is because you are failing to express the positive.

Problem: Finding yourself frequently alone and unable to keep friends for more than a few weeks.
Solution: Try not to be argumentative over much and the constant criticism that Virgos give to their companions are not endearing qualities to have. Try to live and let live, they will love you for it.

Problem: People tend to avoid making close contact with you.
Solution: Being too preoccupied with health and making it a continual topic of conversation. Try to keep your tips and suggestions about health and health products to yourself unless asked for them.

Problem: Dissatisfied with the way your life is turning out; no excitement or change to speak of.
Solution: You may be restricting yourself by reducing your life to a set of theories and pigeon-holes. Try to express the positive by first asking yourself, Who or what are you serving; are you devoted or are you enslaved. Answer those questions and then start a new path that includes your true worth.

Problem: You may feel that your life and your climb to success is a steep hill that you may never be able to scale.
Solution: Try expressing the positive traits of your finely tuned analytical reasoning, employing the light touch with employees and coworkers, while expressing genuine concern for all; You will find those mountains turning into hills that you run right over.

tmartin0987

wow

Post by tmartin0987 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:04 am

i thought no one would pick that up. you are exactly right.
tmm0987martin

BoneThugAngel

So True

Post by BoneThugAngel » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:27 pm

I find this to be true with me.  Friends come and go with me and I am into my health and often very lonely :(

Return to “Virgo - August 21 - September 20”