Virgo - StarStone

Meet people born under Virgo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Virgo - StarStone

Post by Abhishek » Tue May 17, 2005 6:37 am

Your starstone is the beautiful, SARDONYX. The Sardonyx can be found with many different colored bands on it but the one suggested for Virgo is that of the reddish brown variety. It is in the quartz family and is mined around the world.

dilip_b11

Post by dilip_b11 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:20 am

JADE is also a very powerful lucky stone for Virgos. It quiets too much logic that clutters virgo's mind and provide serenity, clearity and less heartburns.
If not supported by other astrological factors, Virgos in general should avoid wearing Gold. Platinum is their lucky alloy.
"My business is to succeed, and I'm good at it. I create my Iliad by my actions, create it day by day." - Napoleon (1804)

SAVE THE TIGER.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:38 pm

ok... both my parents are virgo..and both of them wear rings in gold..will it hurt them?

dilip_b11

Post by dilip_b11 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:23 am

If it didnot hurt all these years it won't for sure.
Sun sign is the most generalized aspect of astrology which say only ten percent of face value or psychology.
If one decides to use his mind or heart, Sun sign or for that matter any astro predictions will work zero percent.
Most never know what will happen if they do the opposite thing because they never do it...you know what I mean. My folks told me wear a Lapis Lazuli and all along I thought it is good for me because they told. If I donot remove it how do I know without it are things good or bad or zero :smt005
Lets leave what our tribe said and do what our mind says. Every sun sign or whatever sign prediction is primarily for entertainment. Every astrologer writes it somewhere below their predictions in very very small letters. If astrology gets too much into the psyche it is a fit case for psychological treatment.
BTW lot of people wear Gold. Ideally nobody should wear gold. It is bad for their purse. Buddha says so. :smt016
"My business is to succeed, and I'm good at it. I create my Iliad by my actions, create it day by day." - Napoleon (1804)

SAVE THE TIGER.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:32 am

thanks for the reply:)

Ramachandran

Post by Ramachandran » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:47 pm

thanks for the reply:)
ok... both my parents are virgo..and both of them wear rings in gold..will it hurt them?

jallious

Post by jallious » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:00 pm

That question was just answered...
Trust your own feelings, never anyone else's.

Return to “Virgo - August 21 - September 20”