Virgo Love

Meet people born under Virgo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BoneThugAngel

Virgo Love

Post by BoneThugAngel » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:05 pm

I am so happy to be a Virgo and feel it is the best sign. I feel we are often the scapegoats in life but I overall feel blessed to be my sign. I like being told and feeling that I have a good mentality and am beautiful inside and out. I love helping others and being insightful. Sometimes we are misguided and too insightful. I read this and find it to be quite true about myself. I am intuitive and very observant of my surroundings. Sometimes I am out and notice something out of character like people walking nearby than I sit down and they start pacing and I question it and will go into a place where there are people. This happened by a restaurant awhile back. Two young guys walking slowly in front of me started pacing around when I was sitting outside waiting on a rock waiting for a friend for dinner. I didn't like it and thought it was weird and got up and waited inside.
I derive great pleasure from helping others and a few of them never let me forget it. I can be very critical but feel it is because I care too much. I always questioned life. I have a very creative and inventive mind. I don't trust easily but often am suckered because I try and see good in others and get screwed over. I tend to observe before going into situations. In youth I was more impulsive and Blessed I am still around. I went into situations in my younger years that I would avoid @ all costs now.
When I was a child I loved to draw, read, and be creative. I would create things with my grandmas rag bag and make my own toys out of things like bottles and give them a personality lol. I Always followed my own path and was a true Virgo child very quiet. In childhood I wanted to work with books as an illustrator, writer, librarian. Later I wanted to work in the fashion industry both as a model and fashion designer but as for modeling I am too short and I am wonderful with words but terrible with numbers so fashion design school in Manhattan did not work out. Measuring and dealing with numbers alot I learned was my weakness. @ that time around 1989 1 had to take several classes to be a designer. I excelled @ creating sketches and came in 2nd place in a contest for creating a drawing of a peace hat. Most people hated the sketching class but I lived for it lol. Now in alot of schools I hear things have changed alot and am thinking about maybe 1 day going back to school. I am good with graphics and that interests me. I love culture and the arts. I love being creative and following my own path. I am into my health alot and bettering myself. I am a hypochondriac and have stomach problems like many Virgos are known to have. I love my sign just like I love my heritage:)

Return to “Virgo - August 21 - September 20”