Someday We Will Rule The World With Our Virgo Minds.

Meet people born under Virgo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BoneThugAngel

Someday We Will Rule The World With Our Virgo Minds.

Post by BoneThugAngel » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:33 pm

I am doing really good lately and  am doing so well that @ my work program that helps people better themselves. The supervisor and counselor want to work on getting me in the subcommitee that helps benefit the program. They want me to run it as well. I am not a leader I told them. I have been doing good selling on EBAY and thinking about setting up my own lil store on there. I am very creative and don't know how far it would go but I thought  of putting some of my creativity to use more. I have a good mentality that I am putting to use. I am working on volunteering and helping people who I feel I can relate to. I have a humanitarian heart and I am told I am very bright alot. I am so proud of me and believe in myself :smt002 .

LUCKY13

Leader?

Post by LUCKY13 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:43 am

A true leader does not see themselves as such.  This along with the fact that you believe in yourself and can be proud of your own accomplishments is a great start to showing others how to do the same.  It is similar to love, you must love yourself first before you can accept the love of someone else.  I believe what others see in you is a leader that does not require a pat on the back or a parade as proof you did a good job.  And by all means don't give up on your venture with ebay, leaders come and they go it is what they leave behind that matters.  Leave behind an attitude that not only got you to where you are but that can help others who are struggling reach the positive person that is in us all.
POWER IN POSITIVE

BoneThugAngel

Thank You for sharing:)

Post by BoneThugAngel » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:52 pm

With  such Insight and Positive Wording  I would Definetely think you were a Virgo if I encountered elsewhere Lucky13.  Thank You for sharing:)

Reiniba-Chan

Post by Reiniba-Chan » Sat May 12, 2007 11:52 pm

Yeah. I agree, the virgs can very easily rule the world with their minds, they've just got to realize it first.

virgo91967

Rule the world?? No way!

Post by virgo91967 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:06 pm

Bonetug, I think what I would do is find a suitable Aries in the organization than become the proverbial "power behind the throne"  Tee hee hee

Eagle Woman

Post by Eagle Woman » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:30 am

hummmm...scary thought!
Sorry Virgo's
Blessed Be

Return to “Virgo - August 21 - September 20”