Virgo and Love

Meet people born under Virgo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Virgo and Love

Post by Abhishek » Thu May 19, 2005 8:37 am

Virgo and Love

Yep! I admit it. For years and years and years, I've been reading Virgo all wrong. At least according to astrologer, Liz Greene, I'm all wet about the primary motivating archetypal force behind Virgo. (Unfortunately, there happens to be an incredibly valid reason as to why she would probably know a heck of a lot more about Virgo energy than I do.)

Anyway, according to Liz Greene, the motivating force behind Virgo is not "perfectionism." The primary motivating force behind Mercurial Virgo is that of "synthesizing." i.e. "How do I take all these different, unrelated bits and pieces and then synthesize them into something practical and useful?" I still give "perfectionism" a close second place, regardless of what Liz Greene thinks. Darn it, I know in my heart that all the Virgos reading this description are - at this very moment - mentally doing a spelling check and looking for looking for incorrect punctuation.

Before any of you "dyed-in-the-wool" Liz Greene fans decide to write in with hate mail for my being too critical of her, I should tell you that Liz Greene still happens to be my favorite living astrologer/writer. She just can't be right 100% of the time. Even I'm only right 95% of the time.

Anyway, it's important for Virgo's lover to know that Virgo feels the safest when being practical, useful, and productive. If Virgo can "figure out" and analyze his or her environment, then they generally feel a lot safer and happier. If Virgo is happy, everybody is happy. If Virgo is unhappy, then (trust me) ain't nobody happy. The nicest things Virgo's partner can do to emotionally reassure Virgo are those little everyday practical expressions of affection which include sharing equally in the household chores and bringing Virgo a cup of chicken soup when he or she is sick. Barring other factors in the chart - as an "Earth Sign" - physical closeness, touch, and affection are often the best ways Virgo's "significant other" can express (and reassure) Virgo of their continuing love and affection. (i.e. A hug a day keeps the doctor away.) Likewise, Virgo's lover withholding physical expressions of love and affection is an ironclad, guaranteed way to make Virgo feel all alone and unloved.

As for Virgo and "virginity?" In the privacy of their own home (and behind closed doors), Virgonian energy may be anything other than what one might typically associate with being "virginal. "Virgo, with the Sun in the element of Earth, feels the safest and most comfortable when surrounded with the world of the five senses... sense of touch, sound, smell, sight, and taste. If you think about it for just a second, then that sounds downright hot, sexy, and lusty, doesn't it? In fact, since Virgos pride themselves in regard to their practical, technical abilities - Virgo's technical proficiency will likely come in very handy in the bedroom.

Shadow: As an emotional defense against stress, the more uncomfortable Virgo feels with their environment - the more critical, fussy, and petty Virgo tends to become.

Note: By the way, there are a couple of glaring typo mistakes on this page. Of course, if you're a Virgo, then you already know that (and it's driving you crazy).

tmartin0987

new virgo

Post by tmartin0987 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:39 am

i'm loving your message
tmm0987martin

ahebert624

Post by ahebert624 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:07 pm

You are dead-on accurate with this.

jallious

Post by jallious » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:03 pm

I agree completely. I need to get my gf to read this..
Trust your own feelings, never anyone else's.

jamiscroggs

Post by jamiscroggs » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:17 am

I guess virgo might do their best work in the bedroom, this guy i been dating is very eager to get me in bed.

jallious

Post by jallious » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:24 pm

I think our creativity is what would make us good in bed. And our ability to seduce working with it, who can resist?
Trust your own feelings, never anyone else's.

bookitty777

Post by bookitty777 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:16 am

this fits me perfectly! thanks for posting and i am going to forward this to my hubby maybe he will finally be able to figure me out!

meandrob56

idk about u

Post by meandrob56 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:41 pm

but this virgo is a freak in the bedroom and when in love its so much better the love, the passion wheres my sweet love :smt007

SeptLuv

Post by SeptLuv » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:05 am

Good read :D

Djedereshotep

Post by Djedereshotep » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:40 pm

XD I am a Happy Virgo of the 23rd of August^^ and I TOTALLY agree with this, although I am basically alone atm I do not mind so much <3

Djedereshotep

Post by Djedereshotep » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:40 pm

GRRRRR my sign should be VIRGO!!!! moderator please fix this...thank you^^

BrandyBoo

Post by BrandyBoo » Sun May 27, 2012 4:56 pm

i love this :)
Brandy Melton

LavanderGirl

Post by LavanderGirl » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:42 pm

Congratulations for making such an awesome post.
Everything you said, just pure awesomeness and such.
Sagittarius
Straightforward, Open, Honest!

bewitchingbecca013

Post by bewitchingbecca013 » Thu May 02, 2013 3:42 am

LOL oh goodess this makes me view my sign in a completely whole different way ;P

layneschorzman

yeah true

Post by layneschorzman » Sat May 03, 2014 2:32 pm

It's really true.....i'm really loving it.

Return to “Virgo - August 21 - September 20”