professions/trades best suited for virgoans

Meet people born under Virgo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

doc

professions/trades best suited for virgoans

Post by doc » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:24 am

:smt017 hi friends cud somebdy plz elaborate which kind of professions & trades are best suited for virgos..??thanx

virgo91967

Well Doc. . .

Post by virgo91967 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:01 pm

I was about to suggest Proofreader as a career, but from how you spelled CAREER and COULD, I suppose that one is off the list  :smt002

Oh I apologize for that previous line, Doc, I just cuddent (LOL) pass it up.

Careers that require a critical eye, like Quality control, Inspections, ect. are good, along with anything dealing with the accumilation and analysis of information.  Professional Astrology is pretty much a good path.. Seems that More Virgos in Astrolgy than all other signs combined .. well except maybe Scorpios.  

From what I have learned over the years, takes more than just the fact that one is a Virgoan ( or any other sign) to make one successfull in a career.

I , for example, Have in my chart all the indications that I make a better supervisor, boss or business leader than a  simple worker beee.   I which field Is not indicated so I have decided to do this in the feild I like best, Gardening, Landscape and Nursery work.  

The one aspect of my chart that afflicts me worse is that I am a Virgo with my moon in Aties, 7th house opposing my Sun which gives me a bit of a suddenly volcanic temper that does not bode well in most places of employment.

Virgoans also seem to be drawn to occupations that allow them to "DIG" to the roots of a matter.  In my case that is litteral ( Gardening career track), but for others it may be digging in the sense of retrieving obscured information like lost inventory reports Or why a customer didn't recieve the left-handed diddlywidget they ordered 10 weeks ago.

With the Virgoan tendance to be of service, Occupations in Customer Serice  ( sales, call center, ect) or Administrative/personal assistance can be satisfying.

However, with any other aspect of Astrology, it takes more than just one aspect (Natal Sun) to determine a satisfying career path.

The sighn on the cusp of the 10th house, along with the position of the planet ruling that sign ( both house and sign) along with the houses and signs ruled by the planets in which the 10th house ruling planet is located arte all factors of what career path may be right for you.

MissLilyBrown

Will Work for Perfection

Post by MissLilyBrown » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:18 am

I've heard from several sources that service occupations are beneficial to Virgos who feel the need to look beyond the self for some kind of meaningful connection.  Also, I'm wondering if anyone else has heard that Virgos are happier behind the scenes than out in front of the whole thing.  Being on the cusp of Leo, that one is a little difficult to handle LOL

Return to “Virgo - August 21 - September 20”