Can a Virgo tell me why?

Meet people born under Virgo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Eagle Woman

Can a Virgo tell me why?

Post by Eagle Woman » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:27 am

I have been dating a virgo for 3 years now and he is so distant with his emotions.  
Why are most virgo's distant emotionally?
Why don't male virgo's like public affection?
I don't need a marshmello but I would like a little more attention.  Seeing that I'm a Leo I may need more than a little but I would settle for some!
:smt005
Blessed Be

kardoid

Post by kardoid » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:15 am

wow what can i say... Im a virgo and I show alot of emotion,  I am a person who puts extreme detail in everything and when i fall in love i fall in love and that person is my everything and she knows it  the problem is i always feel under apreciated, like if i never get the love back.  lol its funny that u say ur a leo b/c my sis is a leo and she is very agresive at times she shows lots of love to her b.f but no her family and its always her way!!

but with the virgo thing.. maybe there are difrent virgos my friend is a virgo too and he's totally the opposite of me.  but hes like an early virgo i think like aug 25  im sep 17 maybe that has to do with it. he is more hard hearted does not take relationships seriously maybe its his fase but he looks at girls more like just a piece of meat. where as all im looking for is that love to fill my heart  :smt008

Eagle Woman

Post by Eagle Woman » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:25 am

Thanks for your reply kardoid.  Or maybe I'm just not getting the hint.
Too bad for him!  I'm not the greatest catch but I am a good loyal loving catch and its his loss :smt002  :smt003
Blessed Be

Vircanaq_88

Post by Vircanaq_88 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:26 pm

PDA!!!! AHH I CRINGEIJUST THINKING ABOUT IT. Now Im FAR From A Prude But Us Virgos Are Just Very Conservative. We Belive In All Things That Are By Certian Standerds Considered PROPER!!! Now I do Understand Were You Are Coming From Because I have Been With A Leo For The Last 6 Months, An Older One At That. And When He Goes To Hold Kiss Or Rubb On Me In Plubic Or In Front Of Friends I litterally GO STiFF, LIKe Whoa WHOA WHOA Not Here Not Now. But When We Are Alone i show Him Plenty Of Affection Cause I Kno That if I dont he will go prowling else were in a New York Minuet.. Now As Far as HIM Being Emotionally Distant, that depends On His Moon Sign.
*BLOOD DIAMOND*

kardoid

Post by kardoid » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:35 pm

how do u figure one's moon sign? Vircanaq_88

Vircanaq_88

Post by Vircanaq_88 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:42 pm

By Doing A Natal Chart, Its Best To Know the exact time and place of birth., you can Obtain A free one online at
.cafeastrology
go there, they give great interpretaions.

My Moon is In CANCER, Wich MAKES ME ESPACIALLY EMOTIONAL because the moon is the ruling planet of Cancer.

LOL

Post by LOL » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:04 pm

well.....Virgos are very shy when it comes to their emotions. They feel very deeply, but can't express lest u run away. They don't like feeling vulnerable, so u should understand that. However, they always do lil things for ppl they care about....look to those for their love.

WernerOne

Re: Can a Virgo tell me why?

Post by WernerOne » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:57 am

Eagle Woman wrote:I have been dating a virgo for 3 years now and he is so distant with his emotions.  
Why are most virgo's distant emotionally?
Why don't male virgo's like public affection?
I don't need a marshmello but I would like a little more attention.  Seeing that I'm a Leo I may need more than a little but I would settle for some!
:smt005
Check his moon sign, moon signs control emotions. I am a virgo, and i am very cold as well. Unemotional?  Virgos tend to hide their emotions. I always hide my emotions, this is because virgos are very critical of themselves and do not want to project their emotions, because they will worry about what ppl think about them.

Return to “Virgo - August 21 - September 20”