Sept 20, and not feeling very Virgoish

Meet people born under Virgo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Asila00

Sept 20, and not feeling very Virgoish

Post by Asila00 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:45 am

I have opposite traits of Virgo...more into Libra. Way to laid back for a Virgo.

But does your rising sign (scorp) and moon (Picses) play a heavier part in your pesonaily?

Also, why does it seem that different places have different dates for the ending of virgo?  Some goes all the way up to the 24th of Sept?

jld

Post by jld » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:51 am

I agree...I think your rising and moon play important parts as well.
The Sun and Rising sign harmonize together to form the personality, with the latter acting as the front door. The Moon sign is the other component of the "Big Three," but its influence is often hidden to others (inner you).  Your Rising sign represents the face that you present to the world. At times, your Rising sign may act as a mask, hiding some aspect of your inner self you don't feel like revealing.
Also maybe some people are more comfortable revealing their inner selves to the world (moon) and others are stay more in the mask (rising) around others.

I always thought the end of virgo was the 22nd with the 23rd on the cusp (can go either way).

mysticvirgo

Re: Sept 20, and not feeling very Virgoish

Post by mysticvirgo » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:21 am

Asila00 wrote:I have opposite traits of Virgo...more into Libra. Way to laid back for a Virgo.

But does your rising sign (scorp) and moon (Picses) play a heavier part in your pesonaily?

Also, why does it seem that different places have different dates for the ending of virgo?  Some goes all the way up to the 24th of Sept?
I am also a "late" Virgo.. the 19th of Sep.  What you are seeing is the effects of your sun being close to the cusp of Libra.  The closer a person's sun is to the next sign in line, the more of the following sign's traits 'bleed' through.  

The dates of the signs shift around a bit because our calender does not divide evenly by 12.

Return to “Virgo - August 21 - September 20”