Virgo Health

Meet people born under Virgo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aubrei24

Virgo Health

Post by aubrei24 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:57 am

I'm a Virgo and I often suffer from indigestion more now than before.  It gets me in these spasms where I don't want to eat, or I feel like throwing up.  Today I decided to drink a cup of green tea, it helped but it only pushed the gas down from my stomach.  I tried burping to get it out, but that didn't help.  I researched Google to find info on indigestion and found that it could be tied to acid reflux disease.  My step-dad happened to be diagnosed with that and they gave him proton inhibitors and fish oil.  I wasn't feeling any pain so I knew it wasn't acid reflux, but I also knew fish oil vitamins were good for the body so I took one and now I am fine.

Is there any other way to help indigestion.

jld

Post by jld » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:27 am

I try to watch my stress levels, caffeine intake and eat well. Talk to your dr. about it and the acid reflux. Certain crystals may help:)

Kyera

indigestion

Post by Kyera » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:33 am

Virgo is tied to the nervous system as well as small intesine, meaning stress plays a HUGE part in our well being. As small child I had to have almost all my small intestine removed due to Valvuas, which is when your intestine gets tied and tangled, so.... hearing this information peaked my curiousity on the matter. I have to admit that we, more than most signs need to watch our stress levels and eat right.
 Okay, this may sound crazy, but Aubrie, try this.. It works for me, get some yellow tissue paper and wrap it around a glass or bottle of water and sit it on a windowsill to infuse some sun. The color Yellow is well known to be associated with joy and happiness, it is laxative and diuretic. It is a stimulant to the brain, the liver and the spleen. It is also effective in the treatment of diabetes, indigestion, kidney and liver disorders, constipation, eye and throat infections, syphilis and impotence.

After a few hours, drink the water...that is why bottled water is preferred. :) You can rcool in the fridge if needed.
-Kyera
Shared joy is double joy, shared sorrow, is half sorrow.

Return to “Virgo - August 21 - September 20”