A little advice

Meet people born under Virgo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MangoTango

A little advice

Post by MangoTango » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:37 pm

I just need a little understanding and advice. I'm still in love with my ex who is a virgo with a pisces rising(libra moon) Everything was great in the relationship. I ended up breakin up with him once i found out he was cheating. He always say he gave me all his time but i let him go. I felt like I didnt want just 75% of him. I wanted all of him. Yes I have forgiving him for what he did and yes I do want to get back with him but he never expresses what he is feeling or open up. I try to work things out but he always say that he doesn't trust me. He always making everything my fault. I was just wondering from other virgo's why is it so hard for him to open up or express. Also Im all up for any other advice or opinions

jld

Post by jld » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:20 am

Seems like you are putting all the energy into the relationship and not getting much back. He is not trusting and he's the one who cheated? Hmmm. Maybe virgos are known for not being very expressive but with a libra moon and pisces rising...seems like you'd be getting more back. I'm more reserved but the libras I know are very expressive and affectionate. It may just be up to you to decide what you want in a relationship.

postalsusie

advice

Post by postalsusie » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:45 am

"He always making everything my fault"
This is a HUGE red flag for a relationship. It means they blame everything on everyone except themselves even when its their fault. It means they dont take responsibility for anything that goes wrong.At the very least its a sign of a very immature person.

You need to re evaluate yourself *S* Look in the mirror. Know yourself. See the good things you have to offer freidns and boyfriends. Dont cheat yourself..(out of a good quality relationship ) *S*
I haven't had my coffee yet, so don't make me hurt you ;)

MangoTango

Post by MangoTango » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:32 am

thank you guys!! I was giving all myself into the relationship without noticing at the moment!! i most def do not want to cheat myself... i feel that i have a lot to offer!

Kyera

More on that subject

Post by Kyera » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:10 am

Yes, an immature Virgo will have a hard time admitting when they are wrong, (Perfectionists Remember?) Adding to that note, we hate to be wrong and some may even lie to themselves rather than admit it, he lied to himself and made you feel to blame. This was wrong and you deserve much better.
Male Virgo's especailly will be prone to cheat because they want the attention. This has NOTHING to do with you and everything to do with how he has come to terms with what he has done, and accepting, FOR ONCE, that he was not Perfect!
-Kyera
Shared joy is double joy, shared sorrow, is half sorrow.

Return to “Virgo - August 21 - September 20”