I loved my ex boyfriend

Meet people born under Virgo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ladyvie

I loved my ex boyfriend

Post by ladyvie » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:30 pm

I have been feeling so down this past month and I so want my ex-boyfriend back.  However we had major differences in what we both want and it's impossible without one of us changing.  As I don't see changing my dreams, then I guess there is nothing else to say.  My heart is heavy still and it's been a while.  I have never in my life experienced such a long, heavy breakup.  I want the best for him and myself though.  

But I have to admit, whoever I date in the future will have to be wonderful.  

Come to think of it a virgo female taught me how to date men years and years ago.  And now a virgo man broke my heart.  Virgos keep it real though and I admire that trait.  Y'all rock in my book.

Kyera

A Virgo Woman

Post by Kyera » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:59 am

Well I appriecate that statement! We do rock! LOL

But you can't change who you are to make it work with another person, I know that you are going though a hard time and I admire your will for not wanting to change...DON'T!

You are who you are, and the right person who shares a common dream will come along I know it.

BTW: I am currently with a LEO Aug 21st, as you may know this is NOT a great combination and we struggle hard to make it work out, in our own ways. However the feelings are there and we hold on to that.

WISH ME LUCK!!
-Kyera
Shared joy is double joy, shared sorrow, is half sorrow.

Return to “Virgo - August 21 - September 20”