Sixth House of Zodiac: Virgo

Meet people born under Virgo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Sixth House of Zodiac: Virgo

Post by swetha » Tue May 24, 2005 6:30 pm

6th House of the Zodiac: Virgo
House six represents affairs related to your health, your daily activities, pets, co-workers and your working environment. The service you give to and receive from others is represented by the sixth house. It is the house of the soul.

tmartin0987

wow

Post by tmartin0987 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:06 am

i do like to help people and animals
tmm0987martin

Reiniba-Chan

Post by Reiniba-Chan » Sat May 12, 2007 11:38 pm

my moon is in scorpio and it happens to be in house 6! and it sucks!! Why?

If I don't get emotionally satisfied, and it's hard enough being a scorp moon, I'd never get satisfied, then my health starts going down too and I'd get sick easily. So having personal planets in the virgo house really sucks, I wouldn't want anyone to have it.

virgo91967

You think Moon in Scorp 6th house is bad. . . .

Post by virgo91967 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:36 pm

Try a retrograde saturn in aries 6th house conjuncting moon in Aries 7th house both squaring my 10th house cusp Cancer and opposing my mercury in Libra in 1st house.  Apparently This gives me a temper that results in arguements that are detrimental to my employment. 20+ occupations in just under 20 years.

However, I do seem to be imbued with the quality of bing a self proclamed "King of Customer Service"

WernerOne

Post by WernerOne » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:26 pm

Reiniba-Chan wrote:my moon is in scorpio and it happens to be in house 6! and it sucks!! Why?

If I don't get emotionally satisfied, and it's hard enough being a scorp moon, I'd never get satisfied, then my health starts going down too and I'd get sick easily. So having personal planets in the virgo house really sucks, I wouldn't want anyone to have it.
u know what sucks? having a moon in pisces and being a Virgo. the two of them mark a lack of self confidence. this is happenning to me!!! and i can not stand it, it blocks my love life to suceed. but i am working on it. once a virgo gets out of his shell, he becomes a master at anything he works on. so yeah :D im patiently working on it :D

krselvakumar

Post by krselvakumar » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:21 am

i am working on it. once a virgo gets out of his shell, he becomes a master at anything he works on. so yeah :D im patiently working on it :D

Kyera

Virgo and Libra

Post by Kyera » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:51 am

Try a Virgo with a Moon in Libra! Talk about feuding signs,
Neat freak-Lazy
everything is so unfair, yet I find it hard to speak up!
Emotional-Distant
ulgh.. This list can go on for ages, most people would describe this as Bi-Polar, yet I have somehow found a way to balance it out! (Libra)
-Kyera
Shared joy is double joy, shared sorrow, is half sorrow.

Return to “Virgo - August 21 - September 20”