Virgo Moms & Dads

Meet people born under Virgo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Virgo Moms & Dads

Post by swetha » Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:14 am

how does it feel to have a Virgo mom?

my mom is one and she is such a perfectionist to the point that she is paranoid at times!:)) it gets to me at times. and me being a Leo... have never been able to stay with her for long periods without getting into small fights!
but now i am mature enough and we do share a lovely bonding.
for that matter, Dad is a Virgo too. but it has a smooth relationship with
him, i guess mainly becoz he talks less:))

what about u guys with Virgo moms:)..do share ur experiences

coolguy

Post by coolguy » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:31 pm

hello there,
I have a Virgo Mum and .. i am at a loss to decribe her. she is a nice soul but isnt there a limit to hygiene and cleanliness and stuff like that? Being a Sagitarriues i am forever in an argument with her. but i do love her.

ebz

Post by ebz » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:27 am

my dad is a virgo yeah he tends to be controling and sometimes when he worried about money he gets even more pickier so if you don't do things he thinks you should do he might start to raise his voice a bit XD

he also hates the idea of dirty nail and not washing your hands, i remeber being 10 and having to stand by the sink watching him wash his hands so i could wash my hands just like him and take two mintues to do it XD he gave up becuase i can out do him with lazyness XD
we had to get him that no water needed hand wash (i love it too!)

i don't find this odd in anyway cuase i'm  a virgo myself so i find comfort in all of it :P

Return to “Virgo - August 21 - September 20”