Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Noename

Confused about a Virgo guy...

Post by Noename » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:16 pm

Warning: Long Story
The guy- Virgo, Aug. 23 '92
Me- Cancer, Jul. 13 '93
Best Friend- Sept. 27, '93

About two weeks ago, I got sort of close to a Virgo friend of mine.

Here's the situation: (we're 16-17) We were hanging out late at night, nothing to do. So he thought of sneaking into his room and watching a movie. So we did. After the movie, we looked online and watched a couple other things together. At this point it was pretty late. Really late.

Long story short we wound up getting a little intimate, but no sex or making out, just touchy feely stuff. We fell asleep for a little while, I woke up, woke him up, he drove me home. The next couple days we txted eachother a lot, hung out a couple times again, some flirting but that was it. The next week in school, it was kind of how it was before anything had happened. We were friends, but a little more flirty than usual.

The reason I'm really confused is because I know (he's told me) that he still likes his last GF....who happens to be my best friend. They were together...two months? I think. At the time he and I got 'close' they were not together, and she was 80% sure she didn't want to rekindle anything. When I talked to her back at school, after the thing with this virgo guy, she said she was 50/50, and I felt extreamly guilty. Still do. I regret it. My friend doesn't know about what happened, or that I like him that way. He and I were both tired, and lonely. But the little flirting that still goes on really gets me confused. I like him now, I can admit that.

The most recent conversation I had with my best friend (she's a libra with an aquarius moon that she relates with alot by the way) she said she didn't think she wanted to get back with him. But now he's come up to me and talked like he and I were 'buds' about how he was going to ask her to a movie, and how he likes her a lot.

I told him that night, that I'd wind up liking him if we didn't stop. I'd alrealy been holding down feelings for him for a while. Anyway, We didn't stop. I should have asked him to (I know he would have), but I didnt, because I never felt as cared about in just those few hours.

Obviously, if some strange events went on and he liked me that way, and we wound up together, it wouldnt be for a while. I wouldn't feel right jumping into a relationship with a BFFs ex. But I'm just confused about him. Usually, I'd think a guy would try and avoid talking to me, and we'd both completely forget about it, walk away. That might hurt more, but in the long run it'd hurt less. The way things are now...it's perpetual confusion because we flirt a little, but then we're just good friends? The other day, I was kind of cold shoulder to him, he asked if I was ok, I said I was fine. Then later on he txt me asking if he and I were cool, because he didnt want to loose me as a friend. And that...I mean. It was nice, but it hurt. Because no one wants to hear from someone they really like, 'you're an awesome friend'. I do want to be friends with him, but I rather he had said something like, 'maybe we shouldn't talk for a while'. Because I can't . . . I dont know. It's hard to be his 'buddy' in this situation.

I'm a cancer. I don't like 'one-night' stuff. I also dont like that it's so easy for me to fall into liking someone a lot. I also hate that it had to be a best friends ex. I know that if, say, this stuff had happened next year, she and him had been off for that long, then if I went to her and asked if it was ok to see him, she would be ok with it. But the way things have happened really skrewed a lot up.

I plan to talk to him next time I see him, tell him what's going on and that I'm just trying to not like him that way, and in order to do that it means I'll be a little cold shoulder sometimes. Advanced apologies for that on my part, but it's the only thing I can do. Friendships are forever, boyfriends most usually arent so.

But what is he thinking? Is he just a player? Because if he is...I mean, 1- I don't want anything to do with that, and 2- I don't want my bestfriend to get hurt by it. Though I know it seems hipocritical to say because of what happened. There is no excuse, but at the time, they weren't together for a while, and it was like, 3 in the morning and we were both lonley. I didn't let it go anywhere far and he respected that.

I'm very confused, very sorry, and wish none of this happened. Bu I'm also not sure what to do. Can virgo males be players when they're young? Or in general? [/i]
The best choice carries some of the the worst concequences. The worst choice carries them all.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:39 pm

perhaps you should get a tarot reading or phone a psychic or even post your and his chart in the reading forum?
You need to understand there is far far more to astrology than just ‘sun signs’ firstly there are 10planets in the sky and 12houses and any one of these 10planets can be in any one of these 12 houses – so there’s 144 possible combinations there –

What is vitally important is your ‘time of birth’ and nearest town and then go to free website like astro.com to calculate your natal chart, you may have to reduce the image in Extended chart selection to 63% save to your hard drive, then upload here.

You need to post your chart in Western reading forum, you can get this free very easily from www.astro.com. You may have to reduce the image to 63% in Extended chart selection
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Autumn Rose

Post by Autumn Rose » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:10 am

I know you just said a lot right now, but I still don't feel like I know enough of the story to give you proper advice. Just the fact that he is your best friends ex should make you stay clear of him for a long time, if not forever.

Return to “Virgo - August 21 - September 20”