Virgo Compatibilities

Meet people born under Virgo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

virgo91967

Ahhhh!! Okay!

Post by virgo91967 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:22 pm

Well then, I suppose I should have stuck with my daughter's Momma after all!

krpawar

Virgo Compabilities

Post by krpawar » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:30 am

Ideal Association (5-9 Sun Sign Pattern): Aries and Sagittarius
Not always, but surprisingly often, the extraordinary magnetism of 5-9 Sun sign attraction leads to easy sympathy, mental stimulation, emotional affinity, romantic fulfillment. There will be a strong sympathy between you and misunderstandings will not be severe or lasting. The chances for harmony are excellent, and a happy relationship on a permanent basis is more effortlessly achieved than with any other sign - be it friendship, business, family or love relationships. Hostile placement of planets between the two horoscopes will cause some personality clashes and tensions - causing the compatibility to rock from time to time - although the basic empathy and understanding will always remain. If the planets are in harmonious aspect, your relationships with these people will be most extraordinarily happy, smooth and sympathetic.

Ideal Association with some Problems (7-7 Sun Sign Pattern): Aquarius
Not always, but frequently, you either get physically attracted to or secretly admire and respect each other - in case of opposite sex. The individual possesses the qualities of character and personality traits you yourself lack. The urge to imitate will be strong. However, in case of same sex, you may become strongly competitive and feel uneasy or envious. Mutual aspects between other planets somewhat modify the relationship positively or negatively.

Compassionate Association (2-12 Sun Sign Pattern): Virgo
In your association with this individual, one of you will feel that he or she has many lessons to learn from the other. The one who has lessons to teach will feel an inexplicable compassion for the weaknesses and mistakes of the other person, strangely understanding the other's markedly different motives and behavior.

Favorable Association (3-11 Sun Sign Pattern): Gemini and Libra
You will feel a strong tie of friendship, whatever the association you share with these individuals. Mutual trust and ease of communication mark the relationship. In spite of strong differences, you connect closely with each other. A sense of responsibility and some sort of inescapable duty will bring you together. You will constantly stimulate each other into changing habits and existing situations. Any quarrels will usually be quickly resolved, forgiven and forgotten. Even when the association seems to be a closed chapter, it reappears months or years later, to be resumed once more.

Beneficial Association (6-8 Sun Sign Pattern): Capricorn and Pisces
There will be some problem in communication. Yet you will be powerfully drawn into each other. Irresistible sexual attraction in case of a love relationship. In case of friendship, business or family ties, attraction through some shared interest. Urge for mutual help. Service given will always be repaid. In some way, a great benefit will come from one to the other through the relationship, and the one who serves will usually remain loyal.

Reflective Association (1-1 Sun Sign Pattern): Leo
You will each be tempted to magnify your own virtues and failings. All the positive character traits will be intensified - as will the negative traits. A constant effort should be made to encourage in one another the positive qualities of the zodiac sign you both share and to discourage the negative ones.

Unfavorable Association (4-10 Sun Sign Pattern): Taurus and Scorpio
Not always, but surprisingly often, you will feel a noticeable tension or conflict of personality in the presence of these individuals. One of you may grow restless because of the strict disciplinary attempts of the other. For various reasons, there will always be some mental and emotional restriction.

nancy212

virgo n taurus

Post by nancy212 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:40 pm

I am virgo and my hubby is a taurus, We have been together for 13 years and I will admit that the first 6 years were just a nightmare, now that I am reflecting I am not quite sure how we made it. It was a very difficult and strenous relationship but since the birth of our first son seven years ago it has been a pretty decent relationship. Then by the time we were married last year it has been an absolute pleasure. It took a lot of hard work and compromise but for the time being we are making it work.
love forever nancy

vickid

Re: Virgo Compabilities

Post by vickid » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:09 am

krpawar wrote:Ideal Association (5-9 Sun Sign Pattern): Aries and Sagittarius
Not always, but surprisingly often, the extraordinary magnetism of 5-9 Sun sign attraction leads to easy sympathy, mental stimulation, emotional affinity, romantic fulfillment. There will be a strong sympathy between you and misunderstandings will not be severe or lasting. The chances for harmony are excellent, and a happy relationship on a permanent basis is more effortlessly achieved than with any other sign - be it friendship, business, family or love relationships. Hostile placement of planets between the two horoscopes will cause some personality clashes and tensions - causing the compatibility to rock from time to time - although the basic empathy and understanding will always remain. If the planets are in harmonious aspect, your relationships with these people will be most extraordinarily happy, smooth and sympathetic.

Ideal Association with some Problems (7-7 Sun Sign Pattern): Aquarius
Not always, but frequently, you either get physically attracted to or secretly admire and respect each other - in case of opposite sex. The individual possesses the qualities of character and personality traits you yourself lack. The urge to imitate will be strong. However, in case of same sex, you may become strongly competitive and feel uneasy or envious. Mutual aspects between other planets somewhat modify the relationship positively or negatively.

Compassionate Association (2-12 Sun Sign Pattern): Virgo
In your association with this individual, one of you will feel that he or she has many lessons to learn from the other. The one who has lessons to teach will feel an inexplicable compassion for the weaknesses and mistakes of the other person, strangely understanding the other's markedly different motives and behavior.

Favorable Association (3-11 Sun Sign Pattern): Gemini and Libra
You will feel a strong tie of friendship, whatever the association you share with these individuals. Mutual trust and ease of communication mark the relationship. In spite of strong differences, you connect closely with each other. A sense of responsibility and some sort of inescapable duty will bring you together. You will constantly stimulate each other into changing habits and existing situations. Any quarrels will usually be quickly resolved, forgiven and forgotten. Even when the association seems to be a closed chapter, it reappears months or years later, to be resumed once more.

Beneficial Association (6-8 Sun Sign Pattern): Capricorn and Pisces
There will be some problem in communication. Yet you will be powerfully drawn into each other. Irresistible sexual attraction in case of a love relationship. In case of friendship, business or family ties, attraction through some shared interest. Urge for mutual help. Service given will always be repaid. In some way, a great benefit will come from one to the other through the relationship, and the one who serves will usually remain loyal.

Reflective Association (1-1 Sun Sign Pattern): Leo
You will each be tempted to magnify your own virtues and failings. All the positive character traits will be intensified - as will the negative traits. A constant effort should be made to encourage in one another the positive qualities of the zodiac sign you both share and to discourage the negative ones.

Unfavorable Association (4-10 Sun Sign Pattern): Taurus and Scorpio
Not always, but surprisingly often, you will feel a noticeable tension or conflict of personality in the presence of these individuals. One of you may grow restless because of the strict disciplinary attempts of the other. For various reasons, there will always be some mental and emotional restriction.
I was wondering if these compatibilities are for Virgo?

MissLilyBrown

Post by MissLilyBrown » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:21 am

I'm with rachael on this one... I personally stay as far away from Libra men as I possibly can -- in relationship terms, that is...

brightrose

Post by brightrose » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:55 pm

I would also like to add that I am a Virgo who is very happily married to an Aquarius and that is a great match believe it or not.   :smt002
Brightest Blessings,
Brightrose

enzo

Post by enzo » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:25 am

I'm a new person in this forum.. Also I'm a virgo too. :D

Ro

scorpio not the one

Post by Ro » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:59 am

sorry to disagree after 30 years with a scorpio I disagree on the compatibility part. Ro.

floraw

Post by floraw » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:03 pm

this is reasonable. i am a sag and i have trouble with people from virgo, and i also have to consider that i have virgo in my astral map as my moon
aff
hard to deal

rabb

Post by rabb » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:54 am

brightrose wrote:I would also like to add that I am a Virgo who is very happily married to an Aquarius and that is a great match believe it or not.   :smt002
good to hear , you make my DAY t/y :)  :)

chaybo

Post by chaybo » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:43 pm

my ex bf was sagitarius and we broke up within a month!!

and my other ex bf was scorpio, and we were together for 2.5years !
but sadly,,, in the end we broke up as well.. T_T
a new beginning... =)

Kyera

Virgo and Scorpio?

Post by Kyera » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:41 am

Virgo and Scorpio? Really? I knew there was allot of HOTT tention there, but truely compatable, I can relate with Virgo and Cancer, as well as Capricorn (whom I have always crushed on, and never atained) But Scorpio? hee hee :)

Somehow, get this... I always end up with the dramatic LEO! or the annoyingly stubborn Taurus..

Though I can understand why they never worked out. :P
I am currently with a dramatic LEO, and I have one word of advise if you are in the same situation.. Just let him talk and talk agree with them, then do whatever the heck you want to. Just don't argue or point out the obvious!

also, try not to help out too much, although it is in our nature, they tend to get used to it and expect it. -> Not why we do it. :)
-Kyera
Shared joy is double joy, shared sorrow, is half sorrow.

Arkannah

Post by Arkannah » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:59 pm

I want learn about virgo with taurus....
I love my boyfriend (Actually) he's so cute...
But my ex.... is a Demon..... and he is virgo too...
Because?

mysticvirgo

Re: Virgo and Scorpio?

Post by mysticvirgo » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:18 am

Kyera wrote:Virgo and Scorpio? Really? I knew there was allot of HOTT tention there, but truely compatable, I can relate with Virgo and Cancer, as well as Capricorn (whom I have always crushed on, and never atained) But Scorpio? hee hee :)

Oh! I think there has to be very strong "extenuating" astrological factors to make a Virgo Scorpio relationship work.  
My daughters Momma is a Scorpio. Did not work well at all.  Well, the woo hoo was greaet, in quantity if not quality, but sneaking about, not as in infidelity, but as in scheming and plotting and not letting me in on any of it..  
 Virgoans being ruled by Mercury most always need communication in a relationship, the exchange of data so we can "do the math", plan perfectly.  Scorpios are ruled by Pluto, the planet of secrets and mystery.  

No, not a generaly happy union at all

mysticvirgo

Be glad to figure it out with you, Arkannah

Post by mysticvirgo » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:25 am

Arkannah wrote:I want learn about virgo with taurus....
I love my boyfriend (Actually) he's so cute...
But my ex.... is a Demon..... and he is virgo too...
Because?
Post his birth data and Lets see if we can figgure it out.  Virgo/Virgo reltaionships can work well provided both can curb the Virgoan implse to criticize or nag.  

Virgo/Taurus personalities are most usually compatable, unless other personal factors collide

Return to “Virgo - August 21 - September 20”