Virgo with leo?

Meet people born under Virgo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

valentina

Virgo with leo?

Post by valentina » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:30 pm

Hi!

Im a leo lady.
Once in a while i visit my parents who live in a different country. their neighboor is a virgo... We used to say hello how are you and thats it. last year my dad invited him for his birthday dinner, and since then we met once for a beer, and then started changing emails (about 100 now).

He asks me a lot about my interests, we talk about politics, religion, and an array of many interesting subjects. I asked him if he had a gf (not because i was interested, but because i was very curious about him, and i was wondering if he was gay because of his ways: he dresses too nice to be true and his manners are too good to be true) to which he replied 'no'. he said: ''who would want a guy like me anyway''

so he also asked me if i had a bf, to which i replied yes.
I told him im going over there next month, so he said he would like to spend some time with me and he invited me to dinner at some fancy restaurant...
Im not sure how to take this. Sure i would love to but i dont want to hurt him either or put his hopes up as i do have someone. I would honestly prefer this guy as a friend, although i find him very good looking and attractive. Independently of what i might do or not about the situation, Im wondering if his intentions are for real, or if hes just interested because i have a boyfriend and he thinks he can have a one night stand without trouble and thats it.
Any ideas?

thank you :smt003
Last edited by valentina on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

valentina

Post by valentina » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:58 pm

anyone? :smt002

Return to “Virgo - August 21 - September 20”