Alcohorscope- Virgo

Meet people born under Virgo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Dj I.C.U.

Alcohorscope- Virgo

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Tue May 16, 2006 9:45 pm

Cerebral Virgos are compelled to impose order onto their bender. Their famously fussy quest for purity could lead to drinking less than other signs, sure--but it could also lead to drinking booze neat, to sucking down organic wine or just to brand loyalty. They rarely get fully shellacked--but, oh, when they do! Virgo's controlled by the intellect, but there's an unbridled beast lurking within, and they let it loose when walloped. It's dead sexy (and surprisingly unsloppy). As one Virgo friend used to declare, "I'm going to drink myself into a low level of intelligence tonight." A toast to the subgenius IQ!

Phatnat

Post by Phatnat » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:26 pm

I don't know if I fully agree with u on that because I am virgo and i enjoy drinking quite often but however the thought comes about that other virgos I have met are very different in that aspect which I am talking! Thank you for providing that piece of intellect I shall not forget what was just pointed out to me!

Darkfire

Post by Darkfire » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:03 am

We do not loose that control easily but sometimes it sneaks up on us and when it does look out hehehe to quote a movie:

"I'm coming and hell's coming with me, you hear me...Hell's coming with me...." The context is all wrong but still amusing.
Know how to cut them, Know how to read them Know how to stain them, Know how to prove them, Know how to evoke them, Know how to score them
Know how to send them

Vircanaq_88

Post by Vircanaq_88 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:35 pm

Alchohol Is The Virgos Posin.
Cocktails with green garnishes or themes such as mint juleps, Midori Sours and Grasshoppers may pique your Virgin's curiosity and love of all things earthy.
LOL It will Pique Our Curiosity on just about every thing!!
*BLOOD DIAMOND*

Virgo_Burger

Post by Virgo_Burger » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:29 am

I fell in love with alcohol as soon as I got completely s#*%faced the first time. It takes a lot to draw me out of my shell, I know this, but it's still very difficult to change. Alcohol is like a miracle drug for me. I don't hesitate to express myself and really open up, even to strangers, when I've had a few drinks in me. I make friends, and meet women. I find it mentally and physically therapeutic. It releases a lot of the tension in my muscles, and digestive system, and I feel more relaxed for a few days after getting tanked.

I like what I become when I drink (the right amount). I stop worrying, and am more willing to embarrass myself, and just laugh it off. I'm gonna stop here, before this becomes an after-school special. As my father always says, everything in moderation... yes, he's a libra.

Kyera

Here here!!

Post by Kyera » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:28 am

Yes I enjoy the occational drink myself, I believe however that the initial posting was about a very up tight Virgo, and maybe even written by someone who has not know a Virgo to get plastered! Although we it can happen!
I myself am the nit-picky uptight Virgo and that is what friends would say of me, although I know the truth is that I can be a sloppy drunk and can have a roaring good time, along with my Lion(LEO) boyfriend. However to be honset, I love drinking, I love not worrying about how people percieve me and not being the social butterfly, all the time and a little drink helps with that among with *cough* Other things.
The sterio type that we recieve is not so much who we are, but what sloppy, Loud, Rude, illiterate people percieve of us, because we are calm (Unless we get excited) polite, and hold ourselves with what others see as order. (although, we know it to be, rational) :)
-Kyera
Shared joy is double joy, shared sorrow, is half sorrow.

Return to “Virgo - August 21 - September 20”