Lesson - 14. AMSHA KUNDALIS

This is the main Vedic Astrology Learning Forum. General Vedic Astrology lessons and questions and answers can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul, vivekvshetty

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:43 am

Dear Vivek ji,
Let me try to discuss about D-12 before going towards D-24.

As mentioned by you about D-12.This means since all 12 house means and got some properties related to our life thus
12th house and especially D-12 will be collecting everything whatever we have got or we have done including our parents deeds and thus will become result of us getting that particular Lagna and that particular parents.Coz again parents r result of our own karma.Thus we get very well to do or middle class or poor parents depending upon our own karma.
I hope i m right.

About D-24:-
As it is already mentioned by Rishirahul ji
"D24 relates to formal and informal education.  12 house is important here because it stands for spirituality and meditation.
To attain proper education (formal and informal), we have to be 'devoted', for which proper/deep 'concentration' and 'meditation' is required."

Let me put my understanding..Again now since D-24 is realted to 12th house this is our deeper understanding,our deeper interest in a subject our basic interest ..something which we carried from our past n something which we gonna love to study from inside(something like Atmakaraka..this will be study or research part of our soul n will giv us satisfaction). Thus it(D-24)will help us understand how far native will go in his search for his deeper interest.D-24 can be used to understand about doctoral or fellowship level study coz there will be rare people who will study till doctoral level without any inherent interest in the topic..There has to be strong inclination towards a topic to study it till that level...

This is my understanding.Please do guide me.

Regards,
Raman

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:44 pm

Namaskaar Raman ji,
As explained before, the 12th bhaava represents Elders (those who came before us!) and hence the Dwadasaamsha is seen for elders in general and parents in particular as they are our immediate elders.

In the light of the above we can easily understand as to why D-24 rules education (knowledge) formal as well as informal. All knowledge is learnt from our elders starting from our name (remember,  "My name is Ramandeep" was drilled into you incessantly till you started believing it), Sex (Remember, "you are a boy and so you should not play with dolls" and such stuff) Religion ("You are a Sikh and they- meaning people not belonging to your religion, are not our people") etc.

Jyotish is deep and you end up marveling at the Depth of the Maharishis.  

RishiRahul and vivek.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:28 am

Namashkar , Rishiji, and vivekji,,

Let me thank u both for the beautiful explanations to Raman., on 12 th bhava, I just have one simple doubt, if no graha is placed in 12 th house in a chart, how will we decide these facts?  

thanks Raman for posting this nice topic.

regards,
prasanna.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:23 pm

Namaskaar Prasanna ji,
If the Bhaava is unoccupied we judge from the Bhaavesh (lord). Then there is the Kaaraka and Dristhis (Graha as well as Raashi) and ofcourse Argalas and Sambhandhaas.

RishiRahul and vivek.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:36 pm

Thanks vivekji, i understood this , but i ve one more doubt .What is Argalas? Except this i know other words.

regards
prasanna.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:46 pm

Namaskaar Prasanna ji,
We thought you must have read all the previous lessons.

RishiRahul and vivek.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:12 pm

sorry rishiji, iam little  bit slow, i am  reading now.  .  I think , u know me well.    I do various activities at a time.  please excuse me for troubling u both.  Sure  Iam going to read all lessons from today sincerely.Thanks.  I finished reading Vedic astrology book of  PVR , only 45 pages, in that too i am getting more questions.  If i start asking questions u have to spend more time for me. But i think, u know my little astro knowledge already. Rite?

I wish to suggest u both.Please forgive me for my suggestions. You both are teaching all of us. BUt how will u know we are reading all lessons or not? So i request u both , u have to announce a test date and u should test your students understanding  please.   This way i think learners of our forum can benefit.  please let me know your opinion please.  i understand the practical difficulties in this also. You both are  busy persons.  But as a student i put forth my wish ,thats all.

with pranams,
prasanna.
prasanna

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:15 pm

Raman Deep Singh wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:Namashkaar Ramanji,

When the Rishis alloted meanings for divisional charts, they thought of everything.

Although 7th. house is Marriage, they alloted 9th. as they felt that Marriage and Dharma should be placed in a similar category, as Marriage is Dharma itself.

They placed D7 for children... it being the  'True' Fruit of Marriage.

D24 relates to formal and informal education.  12 house is important here because it stands for spirituality and meditation.
To attain proper education (formal and informal), we have to be 'devoted', for which proper/deep 'concentration' and 'meditation' is required.

Now we are going more into the'minds' of the 'Rishis'.

We hope we have been clear.

vivek and RishiRahul
Dear Rishirahul ji,
Thank you for replying.I do understand what u r saying here but i was asking bout conditions when we r dealing with sumone from place where u dnt need to have a mariage to have kids.
You dnt need to have a marriage to have a relationship.

Sex is not a criteria for havings kids(test tube babies).

So will we still consider D-9 for mariage and D-7 for kids there.

Regards,
Raman

Namashkaar Ramanji,

When two natives plan to marry or have a serious relation serious enough to adopt or test tube a child, it is a relation based on Dharma.
Also do understand that the quality of Dharma is obviously not same in 'Satyayuga' and 'Kaliyuga'.
Again 'the 'Western' culture and 'Eastern' culture can be similarly different.

The divisional charts, Navamsa and Saptamsa , and their meanings obvuiosly remains unchanged.

vivek and RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Importance of Divisions

Vedic Astrology is known for its wide scope encompassing a multitude of systems, each comprising of intricately worked paradigms, synchronized with clockwork perfection.
Varga’s  are the lamps that provide enlightenment about the Bhava’s and without these brilliant Jyotish tools it would be impossible to venture into Vedic astrology. It is evident that the divisional charts hold the key to predictions and understanding of the horoscopes.

Rasi chart is not the be all and end all of Jyotish. Sometimes the Birth Chart and even the Navamsa charts of twins are invariably the same; yet their fortunes, looks etc are totally different, which makes it obviously clear, the presence of another  more important chart named D-60 or ‘Shastyamsa’.  

Parasara had given the highest importance to the Shstiyamsa or D-60 chart under the Vimsopaka Bala scheme (20-Point strength based on divisional dignities).

Every facet of life finds place in one of the twelve signs of the zodiac and the twelve houses of the horoscope, which results in the clubbing of many aspects in a particular house or sign thus making the interpretation very subjective. Assigning natural lordships to planets over individual matters (Naisargika Karakatwa) supports this. For example, the fourth house rules over properties, mother, home, happiness, vehicles, formal education etc.

Thus an examination of the Bhava may not give a clear picture, even by using the natural significators, like Moon for mother, Venus for vehicles, Mars for properties, Ketu for home etc.  Although using these may make readings easier, but not absolute or certain. Intuition steps in here and helps the astrologer predict.

With the invaluable tool of divisional charts stepping in would give readings not only accurate, but detailed; though the ‘intuitive’ element can never be fully divorced from Vedic Astrology.

Such brilliant tools like the Varga’s work as a microscopic examination helping the astrologer see several hidden facets of the chart as well as many facts and details, invisible to the Rasi Chart.

Divisions of a sign

An orderly division of the 30 degrees of a sign into parts is called ‘Amsa’. The charts constructed on the basis of the ownership of these divisions are called Divisional Charts or simply D-Charts. The sign is divided into ‘n’ number of parts where ‘n’ is the Varga number. Each part is called an Amsa, and maps into a specific sign of the D –n Chart. If any planet or Lagna is placed within an Amsa, then it is also in the mapped sign of the D-Chart.

A person born on the 7th August 1963 will have the following planetary positions. Lagna 140 Pisces, Jupiter 260 07’ Pisces, Moon 19057’ Aquarius and Saturn 26050’ Capricorn.
The Rasi (D-1 Chart) will have Jupiter and Ascendant in the first house in Pisces, Moon in the 12th house in Aquarius and Saturn in the 11th house in Capricorn.
Let us construct the Drekkana divisions and D-3 chart. Here ‘N’ = 3 and each sign of 300 longitude is divided into three parts of 100 each. Each of these divisions is called an ‘Amsa’ and more specifically a Drekkana or ‘Trine division’. The three Drekkana of all signs would be in the longitude range (1) 0-100, (2) 100-200 and (3) 200-300. The first Drekkana of a sign is mapped to itself, the second is mapped to the sign in the fifth from it and the third is mapped to the sign in the ninth from it.

Figure 1: D-Chart construction

Thus, Lagna at 140 Pisces is in second Drekkana and is mapped into Cancer the fifth house from Pisces. Jupiter at 260 is in the third Drekkana of Pisces and this is Scorpio in the D-3 Chart. Moon is in the second Drekkana of Aquarius and is placed in Gemini in D-3 Chart. Saturn at 270 is in the third Drekkana of Capricorn and is mapped to the ninth house from Capricorn (i.e. Virgo) where it is placed in the D-3 Chart.

[b]Understanding some terms[/b]
The divisions of the zodiac and the divisional charts constructed on the basis of ownership of these divisions are named on various criteria. These include:

1. The division number = is number by which the sign is divided into parts. For example ‘Saptamsa’ composed from Sapta meaning seven and amsa meaning portion. Thus, this is the one-seventh division of a sign.
2. Other reference numbers = There are 27 ‘Nakshatra’ in the Zodiac.
The name ‘Nakshatramsa’ is coined from ‘Nakshatra’ and ‘Amsa’ (portion) refers to the one - twenty seventh (1/27) division or the divisional chart prepared from this division occupied by the Lagna and nine planets.

3. Usage and focus: Every divisional chart (or division) has a specific use and a clearly defined focus on a specific area of activity.
Ex: ‘Siddhamsa’ is derived from ‘Siddha’, and refers to the knowledge a person learns and achieves perfection in. ‘Amsa’ means portion.  ‘Siddhamsa’ therefore refers to the division/divisional chart where we study the learning process. This is the 24th division (D-24 Chart). This is also called the Bhamsa from the word ‘Bha’ (as in Bhachakra which is the primary representation of the zodiac as composed of 27 Nakshatras.

4. Multiple names: Divisions (D-charts) can have multiple names from any of the three aforementioned methods. For example the 16th division is called Shodasamsa. [Shodas (sixteen) Amsa (portion)]. This is also called Kalamsa based on the 16 Kala’s in a 24-hour day.

Division Primary Name Other names
D-1 Chart Rasi Bhagana, Bha chakra
D-2 Chart Hora
D-3 Chart Drekkana
D-4 Chart Chaturthamsa, Tureeyamsa
D-5 Chart Panchamamsa
D-6 Chart Shastamsa, Kauluka
D-7 Chart Saptamsa
D-8 Chart Astamsa
D-9 Chart Navamsa, Dharmamsa
D-10 Chart Dasamsa, Swargamsa
D-11 Chart Rudramsa, Labhamsa
D-12 Chart Dwadasamsa, Suryamsa
D-13 to D-15 Charts Not used in Vedic Astrology
D-16 Chart Shodasamsa, Kalamsa
D-17 to D-19 Charts Not used in Vedic Astrology
D-20 Chart Vimsamsa
D-21 to D-23 Charts Not used in Vedic Astrology
D-24 Chart Siddhamsa, Chaturvimsamsa
D-25 to D-26 Charts Not used in Vedic Astrology
D-27 Chart Nakshatramsa, Bhamsa, Saptavimsamsa
D-28 to D-29 Charts Not used in Vedic Astrology
D-30 Chart Trimsamsa
D-31 to D-39 Charts Not used in Vedic Astrology
D-40 Chart Khavedamsa, Swavedamsa
D-41 to D-44 Charts Not used in Vedic Astrology
D-45 Chart Akshavedamsa
D-46 to D-59 Charts Not used in Vedic Astrology
D-60 Chart Shastyamsa

Some higher Divisional charts
D-72 Chart Asta-Navamsa
D-81 Chart Nav-Navamsa
D-108 Chart Astottaramsa, Nav-Dwadasamsa, Dwadas-Navamsa, (are the two methods of chart construction),
D-144 Chart Dwadas-Dwadasamsa
D-150 Chart Nadiamsa, Chandra-Kala Amsa
D-300 Chart Ardha-Nadiamsa

to be continued:
Vivek and RishiRahul

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:58 pm

Namashkar Rishiji, (quote)  = Namashkaar Ramanji,

When two natives plan to marry or have a serious relation serious enough to adopt or test tube a child, it is a relation based on Dharma.
Also do understand that the quality of Dharma is obviously not same in 'Satyayuga' and 'Kaliyuga'.
Again 'the 'Western' culture and 'Eastern' culture can be similarly different.

The divisional charts, Navamsa and Saptamsa , and their meanings obvuiosly remains unchanged.

vivek and RishiRahul

I feel this is wonderful explanation to Raman"s question.I too understood the concept well now.  Thanks.

with regards,
prasanna.
prasanna

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:34 pm

1. Other systems of Divisional charts: There are other totally different Varga Charts based on other criteria. They being (1) Ashtavarga - Varga charts constructed on the basis of the contribution of Rekha and Bindu by the eight factors (Lagna and seven planets from Sun to Saturn).  
Rekha is a vertical line, whereas bindu is a dot. They refer to marks and dots contributed by the individual planets, and Lagna.

Some technical terms

(1) Varga: Division or divisional chart in general usage.
(2) Amsa means portion and generally refers to the division of a sign. It also refers to individual D-charts when used in conjunction with the reference to the division.
Example: ‘Navamsa’ = das (ten) + amsa (division) refers to the one-tenth portion of a sign and the D-10 Chart.
(3).Yoga: means union and refers to the association of two bodies, whether  planets, lagna or static signs in any of the four methods of (4)Sambandha, which is any planet that brings about an association between the Lagna, Hora Lagna and Ghatika Lagna by ownership, placement or aspect is called an (5)Yogada.
(6) Subhapati: Subha means benefic and refers to the Moon, as it is the sustainer of this life. Subhapati is the dispositor of the Moon and its dignity in the
various divisional charts determine the native’s health and longevity. If the Subhapati aspects or conjoins the Lagna or Atmakaraka, it is elevated to the position of a (7) Kevala. In addition if it associates with the Hora Lagna (HL) or Ghatika Lagna (GL) it is further elevated to a (8) Kevala Yogada and if both HL and GL are also associated with the Kevala, then it is a (9) Kevala Mahayogada.
(10) Karya Rasi is the house, which is the center of focus of the activity related to a divisional chart. A D-chart may have many important houses like a ‘dasamsa’ where the sixth house is examined for service related matters or the seventh house is examined for business, but the focus is the tenth house and for the ‘dasamsa’, the tenth house is the ‘Karya’ Rasi. The Lord of the ‘Karya’ Rasi in the Rasi Chart should be well placed in the concerned divisional chart for the activity (Karya) to prosper.
(11) Karyesh is the significator of the Karya (activity) and will vary from one chart to another depending on the activity involved. Ex: in the ‘Dasamsa’ (profession) a person can have many Karyesh depending on the activities he is involved in. As an example let us consider President Bill Clinton, who is a politician and a lawyer. The Karyesh for politics is the Sun, bureaucracy is the moon, and legal profession is Jupiter. Depending on the placement and strength of these planets in the Dasamsa, the rise or fall or changes in career can be studied and predicted. The concept of (12) Argala is vital to determine which of these Karyesh shall bloom or perish at any point of time as the dasa’s change.
(13) Karaka means significator and is classified into the three categories of Naisargika, Chara and Sthira karaka, the details of which has already been dealt.

Harmonics
Since the twelve sign division is the primary division, it follows that all sub-divisions of the sign will fall in a sequence that repeats after every twelve. Two planets can associate by (a) conjunction (b) mutual aspect (c) exchange of signs or constellations, or (d) aspect/placement in each others signs.

For example, the D-16 Chart (Shodasamsa or Kalamsa) will be the first harmonic (or second cycle) of the D-4 Chart (Chaturthamsa). This can be expressed mathematically as 16 = (12 x 1) + (4); where 1 represents the first harmonic. Similarly, the D-40 (Khavedamsa) Chart is the third harmonic (or 4th cycle) of the D-4 Chart as 40 = (12 x 3) + (4).

Table 2: Divisional Charts Cycle
Level of Consciousness Cycle/ Harmonic Divisional Charts range

Physical Primary (D-1 to D-12)
Conscious Secondary/ First harmonic (D-13 to D-24)
Sub-Conscious Tertiary/ Second harmonic (D-25 to D-36)
Super- Conscious Quaternary/ Third harmonic (D-37 to D-48)
Supra- Conscious Pentenary/ Fourth harmonic (D-49 to D-60)

First cycle of divisional charts rules over the Physical plane =From Rasi chart (D-1) to D-12 and covers such matters as physical body (D-1), material wealth (D-2), brothers & sisters (D-3), immovable properties (D-4), children (D-7), authority over others (D-5), spouse (D-9), work (D-10) and parents (D-12).

Second cycle or first harmonic rules over the conscious plane. Technically it covers charts D-13 to D-24, but Parasara has restricted the scope to the three primary areas of mental activity namely Shodasamsa or Kalamsa (D-16) ruling over matters of general mental happiness, luxuries, vehicles etc; Vimsamsa (D-20) ruling over matters like spiritualism, occult studies etc are examined and Chaturvimsamsa (D-24) for all kinds of learning (considered a heritage from the society).

Third cycle or second harmonic rules over the sub-conscious plane. covering charts D-25 to D-36. Parasara advises us to focus on two charts in this group, namely, Nakshatramsa (D-27) for strengths & weaknesses and Trimsamsa (D-30) for all evils. For example if the Moon is exalted and placed in a quadrant in the D-27 Chart, we can infer that the native is mentally very strong. A weak Mercury in this chart can show speaking disorders or a weak speech.

Fourth cycle or third harmonic rules over the super-conscious plane covering charts D-37 to D-48. The good & bad accruing to the destiny of the individual is due to the Matrilineal karma, seen from Khavedamsa D-40 Chart [as 40 = (12x3) + 4] and that from the Patrilineal karma, seen from the Akshavedamsa D-45 Chart [as 45 = (12x3) + 9] are considered important in the Shodasavarga scheme of Parasara.

Fifth cycle or fourth harmonic rules the supra-conscious plane covering the charts D-49 to D-60. At this level, the heritage (equivalent of D-12) of the karma from past births is relevant and the Shastyamsa (D-60 Chart) is vital. Parasara gives the highest weightage to this chart in the Shodasavarga scheme. There are much higher planes of Consciousness and some other divisional charts like the Nava-Navamsa (D-81), Ashtorramsa or Navamsa-Dwadasamsa (D-108) and Dwadasamsa-Dwadasamsa (D-144) are used.

..... To be continued.....
vivek and RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:11 pm

Theory of Divisions

The divisions of the signs and the construction of Divisional charts from them are based on certain principles and bear certain characteristics.

Principle of equal span =The divisions of the signs are normally equal in size except for two very high divisions (Nadi and Ardha Nadi amsa i.e the D-150 and D-300). For example, the Navamsa is the one-ninth division of a sign i.e. 1/9th portion of 300 = 3020’. The span of every Navamsa is 3020’ arc. This uniformity continues in all divisions except in the Nadiamsa, which is based on the principle of Chandra Kala Nadi. Scholars are divided in this issue and a majority feels that the principle of equal span for all divisions is based on the mapping of time divisions with the divisions in geocentric zodiac and this will invariably produce uniformity in the size of the divisions. This issue has been discussed under Nadiamsa and the principle of equal span has been followed in all other divisions.

Regular and irregular ownership  = The reckoning of the ownership of the divisions is normally regular. Wherein the first division of a succeeding sign is in continuity with the last division ownership of the preceding sign. For example, the last Navamsa of Aries is Sagittarius and Taurus succeeds Aries. The first Navamsa of Taurus is Capricorn which is the sign following Sagittarius in the regular order of reckoning. Thus, the Navamsa is a regular division. However, the last Dasamsa of Aries is Capricorn and the first Dasamsa of Taurus is also Capricorn. Thus, the ownership of the Dasamsa divisions is not regular when proceeding from one sign to another. Hence, the Dasamsa is an irregular division. The exceptions have been explained in each of the subsequent chapters.

Kalyan Verma’s mathematical model = Kalyan Verma has given a simple mathematical model for determining the number of divisions advanced by any planet (or Lagna) in a sign. It maybe noted that this model merely helps to calculate the number of divisions advanced and the number arrived at finally is not the sign number (as has been erroneously used by some astrologers). Hence the name of one of the important Nadi texts is Chandra Kala Nadi.

To calculate the number of divisions advanced by any planet/Lagna its longitude rrespective of signs) is converted into minutes of arc, multiplied by the D-Chart number and divided by 1800 (the total longitude of a sign). The quotient is converted into the next higher integer (irrespective of whether the remainder is more or less than half).
Illustration: Calculate the Hora (D-2), Drekkana (D-3), Navamsa (D-9) and
Dasamsa (D-10) of Jupiter placed at 26007’ in Pisces.
Step-1: Ignoring the sign placement in Pisces, we have the longitude as 26007’ = (26 x 60) + 7 = 1567’. Step-2: Multiply the longitude (1567’) by the D-Chart Number and divide by 1800.
Step-3: Whatever be the remainder, convert it to the next higher integer. This gives the division it is placed in. Longitude X Division /1800 = Next Integer Jupiter is in he…1567 X 2/1800 1.741 2.000 2nd Hora of Pisces 1567 X 3/1800 2.612 3.000 3rd Drekkana of Pisces 1567 X 9/1800 7.835 8.000 8th Navamsa of Pisces 1567 X 10/1800 8.706 9.000 9th Dasamsa of Pisces.
Illustration: Determine the Shodasavarga of the Lagna having a longitude of 15031’23” in Cancer. Step-1: Longitude = 150 31’ 23” Converted to Minutes = 931.3833 Step-2 step-3 Varga D'-Chart Long x D 1800 Integer Lagna is in.. Hora 2 1.03487 2 2 Hora of Cancer Drekkana 3 1.552306 2 2 Drekkana of Cancer Turyamsa 4 2.069741 3 3  Turyamsa of Cancer 8 minutes.

Saptamsa 7 3.622046 4 4 Saptamsa of Cancer
Navamsa 9 4.656917 5 5 Navamsa of Cancer
Dasamsa 10 5.174352 6 6 Dasamsa of Cancer
Suryamsa 12 6.209222 7 7 Suryamsa of Cancer
Shodasamsa 16 8.278963 9 9 Shodasamsa of Cancer
Vimsamsa 20 10.3487 11 11 Vimsamsa of Cancer
Siddhamsa 24 12.41844 13 13 Siddhamsa of Cancer
Bhamsa 27 13.97075 14 14 Bhamsa of Cancer
Trimsamsa 30 15.52306 16 16 Trimsamsa of Cancer
Khavedamsa 40 20.69741 21 21 Khavedamsa of Cancer
Akshavedamsa 45 23.28458 24 24 Akshavedamsa of Cancer
Shastyamsa 60 31.04611 32 32 Shastyamsa of Cancer

................ To be continued.........

vivek and RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:30 am

Dear Rishiji & Vivekji,  Namashkar.

I read this Lesson on  Divisional charts once now. The same lesson i saw in PVR ji's book too.But while reading this lesson i got a doubt, that among these Divisional  charts, normally how many charts are in practical use?  Is every astrologer  able to make all these charts for predictions?   If so one must take how much time for one single chart's prediction?  Please Give me reply. Dont mind i am asking  u unnecessary questions. Out of curiosity i am asking u this now.Thanks.

Regards,
prasanna

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:48 am

prasanna wrote:Dear Rishiji & Vivekji,  Namashkar.

I read this Lesson on  Divisional charts once now. The same lesson i saw in PVR ji's book too.But while reading this lesson i got a doubt, that among these Divisional  charts, normally how many charts are in practical use?  Is every astrologer  able to make all these charts for predictions?   If so one must take how much time for one single chart's prediction?  Please Give me reply. Dont mind i am asking  u unnecessary questions. Out of curiosity i am asking u this now.Thanks.

Regards,

Namashkaar Prasannaji,

If many of the amshas did not have any practical use, they would not have been important and discussed and also mentioned by the sages time and again.

Let us try to cross the bridge when it arrives, and we would see later that we could feel much helpless without the amshas, even in timing events.

Whether every astrologer uses these succesfully or not depends on their knowledge, application, useability and desire.

How much time an astrologer should take to make a prediction does not come under the present topic. Such questions would be more fit for the discussion forums, and do you not agree that we should keep to the present topic in this Learning forum?

vivek and RishiRahul

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:00 am

Dear Rishiji & Vivekji,  

thanks for your answer, I do agree , the second question is not relevant to this present topic.Sorry for asking that here.  We can discuss that , after some time in discussion forum as u said now.  I understood first  answer to some extent now.

Pranams,
prasanna.
prasanna

Return to “Learn Vedic Astrology”