Lesson 16: THE ARUDHAS - Real Truth and Perceptive Truth

This is the main Vedic Astrology Learning Forum. General Vedic Astrology lessons and questions and answers can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul, vivekvshetty

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:23 pm

Namashkaar Projenatorji,

We thank and acknowledge your reciprocation in appreciating our endeavors, in such a heartfelt way.

This a very advanced topic, and the understanding would arrive properly only after the classes would be older.

projenator wrote:Rishirahulji,
                  Namaskar, first let me appreciate your benevolence for showering your blessings upon us although i must admit I am at a loss of words in doing so. In very few books do we find a chapter on using arudha padas although arudha lagna is dealt with extensively. Now as we all might have observed in our natal charts that there can be clusters of padas in one house for e.g. A8 and A6 in tenth house for a tula lagna native. Therefore, we can conclude that moon is the dispositor of both A8 and A6,

vivek and RishiRahul=The dispositors of mayapadas A8 and A6 are read differently from the dispositor of Saturn. Saturn in Cancer is not a mayapada; A8 and A6 is.... So much for present understanding.

which for the completeness of discussion is placed in twelfth house. Now if saturn is positioned in the tenth house, it will also be on A8 and A6. So, when the dasa for tula lagna yogakarak is in swing, will the perception of the outside world be of sixth and eighth house matters. Can the same be concluded for moon periods, sub periods etc. especially as it relates to foreign lands ?

vivek and RishiRahul=I suppose you are speaking of Tula :agna dasa in terms of Narayan Dasa, and you speak of Moon dasa in terms of Vimshottari dasa.

They are differently interpretated, as most dasas are. Narayan dasa is like plasticine/versatile as compared to Vimshottari.. therefore differently interpreted.

During Tula dasa, you tell others that you are not happy and feeling indisposed healthwise. The others just heard you.. not sure whether to believe you.
Saturn posited there, you will not have an optimistic, but practical attitude.
Let the dispositor be for later as the understanding advances.

Maybe i am totally wayward in my thought process, in that case please mention the correct interpretation.

kind regards,

Proj

vivek and RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:35 am

Namaskaar all,
Many learners, Raman ji for one have asked about the difference between Houses from lagna, Rhe Arudhas and Houses from the Arudhas.
The following attachment from PVRN ji's article tries to explain this.
RishiRahul and vivek.
Dear Vivek ji,
Thank you for replying to this.It was causing lot of turmoil in my mind regarding Arudha padas.
I have also got this reply from Visti ji.Which actually convinced me and made things clear.
I am putting it here,so that others also benefit from it

The answer to your question is simply:

All houses from Arudha Lagna is how your inner circle is supporting you and how you act within it.
All houses from the Arudha of the Sixth house shows the enemies inner circle and how they act within it (towards you).
Similarly A5, A4, etc. are separate individuals or objects.

Regards,
Raman

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:12 pm

Dear rishi ji /vivek ji

In this topic of arudha if 11th house from AL shows how how other see us get laabh related thing and 11th bhava from lagna shows how in real native gets laabh  then what does the A11 plays role in and bhavas from A11

Is it right that 11th from AL if benific shows income from good ways but at a same time malefics in 11th from lagna actually laabha is in wrong ways and vice versa

Does this apply that if 11th from Al is 4th from lagna then others see gains from family itself or things realted to 4th house or the planets in 11th from Al plays more important role

Regards

Swapnil
Swapnil from mumbai looking for future

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:44 pm

gaonkarswapnil wrote:Dear rishi ji /vivek ji

In this topic of arudha if 11th house from AL shows how how other see us get laabh related thing and 11th bhava from lagna shows how in real native gets laabh  then what does the A11 plays role in and bhavas from A11

Is it right that 11th from AL if benific shows income from good ways but at a same time malefics in 11th from lagna actually laabha is in wrong ways and vice versa

Does this apply that if 11th from Al is 4th from lagna then others see gains from family itself or things realted to 4th house or the planets in 11th from Al plays more important role

Regards

Swapnil

Namashkaar Swapnilji,

Firstly, we have not yet come to the 11th. from Arudhas in our Lessons, and the Arudha Padas of houses are more advanced.

Did we learn that the positions from Arudha is the 'others' perception of the Real You... And that the positions from Arudha Lagna gives the actual picture in 'material' terms?

Presuming theabove is correct... What is meaning of 'Laabh' as seen from Lagna and from Arudha Lagna?

Do answer the above questions first. And if you have understood the...'CONCEPTS', you should certainly have a good reply.

vivek and RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:39 am

Dear Rishi ji

Sorry for jumping to the topic as we are in arudhas i was reading about it in the book upadesha sutra there it was written about the 11th from AL but could not understand what exactly it mean if we take in to consideration of lagna

We are yet to cover the said things

But does this mean that 11th from AL gives picture in material term and the A11 gives how others see it

Laabh i mean to say is the 11th the bhava for profits i think now it is some what clear 11th from lagna gives real laabh and 11th from AL gives just a picture.

Correct me if i am wrong (For quick reference for all if they have book UPADESA SUTRAS page no. 78 , 1.3.2 )

Regards

Swapnil
Swapnil from mumbai looking for future

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:24 am

gaonkarswapnil wrote:Dear Rishi ji

Sorry for jumping to the topic as we are in arudhas i was reading about it in the book upadesha sutra there it was written about the 11th from AL but could not understand what exactly it mean if we take in to consideration of lagna

vivek and RishiRahul=While you have jumped lessons and would like to know advanced meanings. Are you sure that you have understood the old lessons?

We are yet to cover the said things

But does this mean that 11th from AL gives picture in material term and the A11 gives how others see it

Laabh i mean to say is the 11th the bhava for profits i think now it is some what clear 11th from lagna gives real laabh and 11th from AL gives just a picture.

Correct me if i am wrong (For quick reference for all if they have book UPADESA SUTRAS page no. 78 , 1.3.2 )

vivek and RishiRahul= Just producing an extract from our first Lesson on Arudhas.......'              ' Your own perception of yourself is the True Reality, which is an internal matter/manifestation’ meaning that it is about ‘Yourself’ as seen from “Your”. This is seen from Lagna.
              Others perception of you/yourself is the Perceptive Reality, which is an external matter/manifestation’ meaning that it is about the view/sighting about ‘Yourself’ as seen from “Their” eyes. This is seen from Arudha Lagna/AL.
              Perceptive Reality is the ‘True picture’ in our material world of Maya/Illusion; because we do not live alone, but with THEM. In other words, it is the True” picture the material world has for you. This very Real “picture/sighting” is seen from Arudha Padas.'...............................

Now would you like to change/review your question? Another question: Does Laabh have to be material Laabh? Are not any other kinds of Laabh?

Regards

Swapnil

vivek and RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Certain

Post by Certain » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Respe Rishirahul ji and Vivek ji,

Shud we keep any kumbha vivaha in consideration while analysing UL, second marriage UL or third UL.I mean to say if a person undergoes kumbha vivaha and then marriage to a human being.Wud we take Ist UL representing kumbha and secnd as spouse or straightway ist UL goes to spouse whetever is kumbha vivaha.
While I certainly understand that Arudha is about others perception of us but somehow UL and longevity of marriage comes out to be really impeccable in calculation.So felt like asking.I apologise if it is an out of place question.

Regards.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:09 pm

Certain wrote:Respe Rishirahul ji and Vivek ji,

Shud we keep any kumbha vivaha in consideration while analysing UL, second marriage UL or third UL.I mean to say if a person undergoes kumbha vivaha and then marriage to a human being.Wud we take Ist UL representing kumbha and secnd as spouse or straightway ist UL goes to spouse whetever is kumbha vivaha.
While I certainly understand that Arudha is about others perception of us but somehow UL and longevity of marriage comes out to be really impeccable in calculation.So felt like asking.I apologise if it is an out of place question.

Regards.

Namashkaar Certainji,

Kumbha Vivaha is a ritual meant to be used as a remedy for manglik problems.

We do not read if a person is a manglik or not from UL/ULs.

vivek and RishiRahul

Certain

Post by Certain » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:41 pm

Rishirahul ji thanks for answering . My question is not about using UL to ascertain Manglikta.My question is that if we suppose a person who has undergone one kumbha vivaha and then he got married to woman, now if we have to see longevity of marriage with woman, wud I see it from 1st UL or second (8th to first UL ) UL first marriage being to Kumbha and second to a real human being.

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:10 pm

Namaskaar SG ji,
The Answer to this is No.
RishiRahul and vivek
Certain wrote:Rishirahul ji thanks for answering . My question is not about using UL to ascertain Manglikta.My question is that if we suppose a person who has undergone one kumbha vivaha and then he got married to woman, now if we have to see longevity of marriage with woman, wud I see it from 1st UL or second (8th to first UL ) UL first marriage being to Kumbha and second to a real human being.

Certain

Post by Certain » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:22 am

vivekvshetty wrote:Namaskaar SG ji,
The Answer to this is No.
RishiRahul and vivek
Certain wrote:Rishirahul ji thanks for answering . My question is not about using UL to ascertain Manglikta.My question is that if we suppose a person who has undergone one kumbha vivaha and then he got married to woman, now if we have to see longevity of marriage with woman, wud I see it from 1st UL or second (8th to first UL ) UL first marriage being to Kumbha and second to a real human being.
Thanks for answering Vivek ji, by your answer i get that UL is applicable to human to human marriage only :smt003 .Also, thanks for remembering my initials.Otherwise I keep getting addressed as certainji (or even uncertainji )by all. :smt003 .
I wud make sure from now on to write always my name below my post.

Shriya.

deepakosho

Some questions

Post by deepakosho » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:21 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Money is related more to AL than lagna. This is why Jaimini talked about planets in the 11th and 12th houses from arudha lagna when talking about savings and expenditures.
won't A11 and A12 be the tangible/material gain and loss compared to 11th and 12 house from AL?
RishiRahul wrote:Third from AL will show the death
Why third from AL? Why not 7th (maraka) or 2nd (maraka)?  Is it because people think we die but in reality our souls do not? Even then 3rd from AL doesn't make sense - 7th or 2nd or even 8th would have made sense... Please enlighten.

On the same lines why is UL taken for spouse instead of 7th from AL?

vivekvshetty

Re: Some questions

Post by vivekvshetty » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:24 pm

Namaskaar Deepak ji,

won't A11 and A12 be the tangible/material gain and loss compared to 11th and 12 house from AL?
Gains and losses here are from the perspective of the AL. It has a direct bearing on the AL.
Why third from AL? Why not 7th (maraka) or 2nd (maraka)?  Is it because people think we die but in reality our souls do not? Even then 3rd from AL doesn't make sense - 7th or 2nd or even 8th would have made sense... Please enlighten.
3rd is the 8th from 8th. This from the AL shows the cause or nature of death.

On the same lines why is UL taken for spouse instead of 7th from AL?
In other words you mean why is the Aaroodha of 12th taken instead of the 7th from AL. Can you think of a reason?
RishiRahul and vivek

fpt

Re: Some questions

Post by fpt » Fri May 01, 2009 2:36 am

This is interesting discussion - is fame/image affected if rahu is in AL with lagna lord amtyakaraka which is exalted. Please let me know...

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Fri May 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Hi fpt ji,
U need to register for asking question in this forum
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=28361

Regards,
Raman

Return to “Learn Vedic Astrology”