Lesson 16: THE ARUDHAS - Real Truth and Perceptive Truth

This is the main Vedic Astrology Learning Forum. General Vedic Astrology lessons and questions and answers can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul, vivekvshetty

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Lesson 16: THE ARUDHAS - Real Truth and Perceptive Truth

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:03 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:30 pm
Rishirahul,

Thanks for ?quoting from *Freedom Vidya? Is this a contemporary or some ancient writer/text etc...?

You stated/quoted, "The 7th house is the 8th from 12th house, it shows what is removing separateness and giving marriage."

Then you stated/quoted, "The 12th house is the 8th from the 5th house, it will show the longevity of your kula/lineage/family"

In the first instance 7th (8th from 12th) is removing or shortening/eliminating the attributes of 12 (loss, separation etc).
In the next quoted instance 8th from 5th is prolonging the kula-family-progeny, etc. This *8th* seems to remind one like a dwiswabhava entity. In binary context it seems to act both as a '1' as well as '0' depending on the fancy of the beholder! ;-)

Then you quoted/stated, "The AL is the maya of the lagna and the UL is the maya of the 12th house. It shows something tangible that is being given or lost."
How can Maya which is illusory be a tangible...?

RR ji,

I quoted Freedom Vidya, as he has explained the Arudhas very well, and is avvailable on the net.
Take it or Leave it, I have always found his writings had elaborate explanations (not only the above writing on UL which I quoted).

Regarding the logic given by Freedom Vidya about the 8th. from the 12th, and the 8th. from the fifth, it may not seem to concur in easy logic.
It is also true that While the 8th. house can hurt a signification; it also stands for 'kula' or Lineage.

Maybe clearer explanations by Freedom Vidya would have helped. Not being face to face with a knowledgable writer could certainly explain better.
Jaimini, according to me, is a high or difficult philosophy, and the slokas are not easy to crack.

But, to my experience, the UL works quite well.

Why cannot 'Maya' be a Reality? (in Vedantic philosophy) the illusion of the reality of sensory experience and of the experienced qualities and attributes of oneself.
But let not get into that in this sub forum. We can always make another post in other MB subforum....

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:13 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:03 am
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:30 pm
Rishirahul,

Thanks for ?quoting from *Freedom Vidya? Is this a contemporary or some ancient writer/text etc...?

You stated/quoted, "The 7th house is the 8th from 12th house, it shows what is removing separateness and giving marriage."

Then you stated/quoted, "The 12th house is the 8th from the 5th house, it will show the longevity of your kula/lineage/family"

In the first instance 7th (8th from 12th) is removing or shortening/eliminating the attributes of 12 (loss, separation etc).
In the next quoted instance 8th from 5th is prolonging the kula-family-progeny, etc. This *8th* seems to remind one like a dwiswabhava entity. In binary context it seems to act both as a '1' as well as '0' depending on the fancy of the beholder! ;-)

Then you quoted/stated, "The AL is the maya of the lagna and the UL is the maya of the 12th house. It shows something tangible that is being given or lost."
How can Maya which is illusory be a tangible...?

RR ji,

I quoted Freedom Vidya, as he has explained the Arudhas very well, and is avvailable on the net.
Take it or Leave it, I have always found his writings had elaborate explanations (not only the above writing on UL which I quoted).

Regarding the logic given by Freedom Vidya about the 8th. from the 12th, and the 8th. from the fifth, it may not seem to concur in easy logic.
It is also true that While the 8th. house can hurt a signification; it also stands for Longevity/strength.

Maybe clearer explanations by Freedom Vidya would have helped. Not being face to face with a knowledgable writer could certainly explain better.
Jaimini, according to me, is a high or difficult philosophy, and the slokas are not easy to crack.

But, to my experience, the UL works quite well.

Why cannot 'Maya' be a Reality? (in Vedantic philosophy) the illusion of the reality of sensory experience and of the experienced qualities and attributes of oneself.
But let not get into that in this sub forum. We can always make another post in other MB subforum....

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:50 pm

Rishi,

Quite candidly, I have no interest in convincing or de-conditioning anyone away from their belief or track. Just found some of the things mentioned here somewhat interesting.

Happy new year!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:46 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:50 pm
Rishi,

Quite candidly, I have no interest in convincing or de-conditioning anyone away from their belief or track. Just found some of the things mentioned here somewhat interesting.

Happy new year!
RR i,

Your question or remark was undoubtedly interesting! and Novel!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:15 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:46 pm
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:50 pm
Rishi,

Happy new year!
RR i,

Your question or remark was undoubtedly interesting! and Novel!

RishiRahul
If a tree walks in the dense forest, did it (tree) never move...? <LOL>
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:05 am

नमः शिवाय!
Rishi Rahul Ji, I must say that your explanation is wonderful! It is by seeing your posts I've registered in this forum & now became a part of this wonderful forum! However, I've certain doubts, I might ask you after some months, before that I'll try to digest it as Mercury in my horoscope is in direct stationary motion in 2nd house in Capricorn (Saturn's house)! So, will take time!
Thank you so much :smt049 for the aforementioned points by you! :smt003
God bless!

Return to “Learn Vedic Astrology”