Lesson 18. Let us start applying the knowledge gained.

This is the main Vedic Astrology Learning Forum. General Vedic Astrology lessons and questions and answers can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul, vivekvshetty

priyesh

Post by priyesh » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:53 pm

also please tell while using aruda (perceived image) should we reckon the tithi lord from AL or A5 or 5th from AL?

priyesh

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Dear Priyesh ji

I would like to answer so that it would also help me to check if my understanding is right

Placement of thiti lord in particular bhaav has to do with spouse complaining factor. As thithi is jaala tatwa and 5th bhaav in chart is jaala tatwa it is counted from 5th as mentioned in your post about placement of thithi lord in 4th which is 12th from 5th should be considered as wrt spouse will have complain about you

Regards

Swapnil
Swapnil from mumbai looking for future

vivekvshetty

Re: tithi lord

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Namaskaar priyesh ji,
our replies below.
priyesh wrote:Dear vivek ji and rahul ji,

While going through the lessons i saw a quote by you saying that if the tithi lord is in 12th house from 5th  means..... dislike of disrupting the status quo, this may irk the partner.Further to this you explained as to why you came to this conclushion i.e; Fourth is the 12th from the fifth and is the sukha sthaana. What is the meaning of Sukha? we feel it means rest. At home you rest. SO basically it can be seen as a dislike to move out.

Reading this ..you wont beleive ...I was astonished.. because i have this particular combination in my chart and i used to wonder why i like always staying inside... and received much criticism for this behaviour of mine from my family. Please beleive .. after this reading of yours ,my faith in vedic astrology has increased manifold.

Please tell something more related to the position of thithi lord in different houses.
To give out a list is not in the interest of real learning and hence we try to refrain from listing out or tabulating things, unless very necessary.
can we conclude that if the tithi lord is in 10th.. the native will be extrovert and face criticism since 10th house falls in 6th ( dusthana ) from 5th?
Tenth is the sixth from the fifth and also work so, the spouse expects the native to do or help in the house chores.
priyesh
RishiRahul and vivek.

pranavg

Graha Dispositor

Post by pranavg » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:26 am

Namaskar All,

I understand that the dispositor of a graha is important. But, occasionally it is the rashi dispositor and occasionally it is nakshatra dispositor that is seen considered.

eg: When Budh is in Shukra's rashi and Moon's nakshatra, then how is this to be used in analysis. Sometimes I see astrologers referring to Moon as dispositor and sometimes Shukra.
Can someone help me understand when is nakshatra lord to be considered and when is Rashi lord to be considered?

Thanks and regards,
Pranav

Rohiniranjan

Re: Graha Dispositor

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:12 pm

pranavg wrote:Namaskar All,

I understand that the dispositor of a graha is important. But, occasionally it is the rashi dispositor and occasionally it is nakshatra dispositor that is seen considered.

eg: When Budh is in Shukra's rashi and Moon's nakshatra, then how is this to be used in analysis. Sometimes I see astrologers referring to Moon as dispositor and sometimes Shukra.
Can someone help me understand when is nakshatra lord to be considered and when is Rashi lord to be considered?

Thanks and regards,
Pranav
Bhasin is a good resource for understanding dispositors.

KP, although not admitting explicitly illustrates nakshatra dispositor's role in vimshottary and house analysis.
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

pranavg

Post by pranavg » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:11 am

Thank you Rohiniranjanji...
I will try to understand it by referring to the resources.
If you could provide me with some insight, that would have been a great starting point but nevertheless I am sure the resources shared would be a great help. :)

Thanks and regards,
Pranav Ghotge
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Thanks and regards,
Pranav

KP, although not admitting explicitly illustrates nakshatra dispositor's role in vimshottary and house analysis.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:19 am

Snacking vs a proper meal? I recommend the latter...!
pranavg wrote:Thank you Rohiniranjanji...
If you could provide me with some insight, that would have been a great starting point but nevertheless I am sure the resources shared would be a great help. :)

Thanks and regards,
Pranav Ghotge
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Thanks and regards,
Pranav

Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

pranavg

Post by pranavg » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:37 am

Sure Rohiniranjanji. I understand :) :) :)
To put it right I would rather say that I was looking for the ingredients to prepare that proper meal. I am never satisfied with snacks ;)

Nevertheless, I will prepare the meal myself.
Please bless me for that and keep guiding.

Thanks and regards,
Pranav Ghotge
Rohiniranjan wrote:Snacking vs a proper meal? I recommend the latter...!
pranavg wrote:Thank you Rohiniranjanji...

Thanks and regards,
Pranav Ghotge
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Thanks and regards,
Pranav

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:59 pm

pranavg wrote:...

... I will prepare the meal myself.

Pranav Ghotge

Bravo! That is the best way to go, with the least amount of contamination and confusion!!
:smt004

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

pranavg

Post by pranavg » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:47 am

But comes along with ignorance unless supervised and guided by learned and experienced cooks like you... :)

Kindly enlighten and guide me as I attempt to prepare the meal...
After all, the preparation needs to be edible as well ;)

Thanks and regards,
Pranav Ghotge
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Pranav Ghotge

Bravo! That is the best way to go, with the least amount of contamination and confusion!!

RR

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:58 pm

Not true...! :smt018

pranavg wrote:But comes along with ignorance unless supervised and guided by learned and experienced cooks like you... :)

Kindly enlighten and guide me as I attempt to prepare the meal...
After all, the preparation needs to be edible as well ;)

Thanks and regards,
Pranav Ghotge
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Pranav Ghotge

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Learn Vedic Astrology”