Suggestions by registered learners of this Sub forum.

This is the main Vedic Astrology Learning Forum. General Vedic Astrology lessons and questions and answers can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul, vivekvshetty

vivekvshetty

Suggestions by registered learners of this Sub forum.

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Namaskaar All,
This post is to help the learners post their suggestions and feedback wrt this course. Learners may post here with any suggestions. we are listening always.
RishiRahul and vivek.

tulanandi

Re: Suggestions by registered learners of this Sub forum.

Post by tulanandi » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:29 pm

Hi Teachers....when will you be putting in the lesson on mrityu bhaga...

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:24 am

Dear Vivek ji

I would like to suggest to continue our older lessons for example our arudha lessons and karakas lesson i think need more to put in

Also would like to know where is our Rishi ji

Regards

Swapnil
Swapnil from mumbai looking for future

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:03 am

Namaskaar Swapnil ji,
We are well aware that the lessons are incomplete and many mora things have to be added. For this, first we have time constrains, second we are right now our concentration is  on the application of basic pples to the Raashi charts. We dont want any other lessons to run Parallel to this.
Soon we may start adding our knowledge as well as understandings as well as more info in the lessons.

Rishi ji is busy travelling and hence he is not in a position to participate right now, but be sure that he has his eagle eyes on the learning forum.

Thank you for your suggestions and reminder.
RishiRahul and vivek.

gaonkarswapnil wrote:Dear Vivek ji

I would like to suggest to continue our older lessons for example our arudha lessons and karakas lesson i think need more to put in

Also would like to know where is our Rishi ji

Regards

Swapnil

vivekvshetty

Re: Suggestions by registered learners of this Sub forum.

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:06 am

Namaskaar tulanandi ji,
we will keep your suggestion in mind and try to give a lesson on it as well as on the 64th navaamsha and the 22nd drekkaana.
Thank you.
RishiRahul and vivek.
tulanandi wrote:Hi Teachers....when will you be putting in the lesson on mrityu bhaga...

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:57 am

Dear Vivek ji

I may be asking out of our course forgive me.

It would be nice to know importance of kumbha mela and people taking dip in ganges during that particular time i mean what does it actually mean in hindu faith

I read in one of our lessons, pandit ji extract about dharma artha kaama moksha trikonas are agni prithvi vyaau jala respectively where for moksha jaala is nessary some thing like that so does it mean the kumbha mela is all the part of getting moksha

Also according to wikipedia astrologically it is said that when guru moves in kumbha rashi kumbha mela takes place, why it is so when as astrologically guru is neecha here and as per natural zodiac meena which is lorded by guru is a sign for moksha

As far as my understanding, just a thought came in my mind is a game of attaining moksha and getting immortal which technically i think passing our genes to next generation is a part of mortality.

The above thought came in my mind when i was watching mahabharat where at the start of war arjun was not willing to fight that time sri krishna expalined him initially he uttered smoe thing in sanskrit then in hindi i think it was a translation about it , he said soul is immortal it is just the body dies

Pardon me and correct me if i am wrong

Regards

Swapnil

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:00 am

Dear Vivek ji

It would be nice to know importance of kumbha mela and people taking dip in ganges during that particular time i mean what does it actually mean in hindu faith

I read in one of our lessons, pandit ji extract about dharma artha kaama moksha trikonas are agni prithvi vyaau jala respectively where for moksha jaala is nessary some thing like that so does it mean the kumbha mela is all the part of getting moksha

Also according to wikipedia astrologically it is said that when guru moves in kumbha rashi kumbha mela takes place, why it is so when as astrologically guru is neecha here and as per natural zodiac meena which is lorded by guru is a sign for moksha

As far as my understanding, just a thought came in my mind is a game of attaining moksha and getting immortal which technically i think passing our genes to next generation is a part of mortality.

The above thought came in my mind when i was watching mahabharat where at the start of war arjun was not willing to fight that time sri krishna expalined him initially he uttered some thing in sanskrit then in hindi i think it was a translation of it , he said soul is immortal it is just the body that dies.

Regards

Swapnil

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:56 pm

namaskaar swapnil ji,
Guru is debilitated in Kumbha?
Some authorities take guru in Kumbha akin to its exaltation.
There is an external as well as an internal Kumbha mela.
Kumbha is the natural bhaadhaka raashi and its co lord raahu is the cause for rebirth.
When Guru comes here it gives us wisdom to understand this and strive for Moksha.
Churning of the ocean produced Halaahala poison as well as Amrita. Shiva in the form of Guru can drink the poison for you leaving you to taste the nectar of immortality.

RishiRahul and vivek.

The above thought came in my mind when i was watching mahabharat where at the start of war arjun was not willing to fight that time sri krishna expalined him initially he uttered some thing in sanskrit then in hindi i think it was a translation of it , he said soul is immortal it is just the body that dies.

Regards

Swapnil

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:15 am

Dear vivek ji

Pardon me it is makar made mistake when i was thinking about kumbha mela

Regards

Swapnil

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Dear vivek ji

With reference to pandit ji answer to the question by learner about tatva where pandit ji mentioned that dharma artha kaama moksha trikona are agni prthiv vaayu and jaala respectively would like to know what does bhrama mhurta means

As per my understanding till now i know abhijeet mhurtha which is said to be when sun is in 10th bhava

Also would like to read your words on it as pandit ji explaination was difficult for me to understand which he too mentioned in the reply

Here as per my understanding i understood the sun's movement throughout the day which represents different trikona like when sun in 1st we have to do poojas, sun in 10th we have to do work, sun in 7th we have to do adult things, sun in 4th we sleep which is like moksha. Here the confusion from my side is why did pandit ji refered gods name like when sun in 7th he says narad muni chant hare krishna as per me it has high level of understanding

Regards

Swapnil

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Dear Vivek ji

Can we try examples on w.r.t. Rashi tulya navamsa as after reading few articles on it i think i need to apply this tool on some examples but dont have data bank with right time

Regards

Swapnil

gaonkarswapnil

Bhadhak sthana and bhadakesh

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Wed May 05, 2010 6:01 am

Dear Vivek ji ,

I would like to suggest to start lesson on bhadakesh or bhadaka sthana if possible

Happen to read Sarjit Poddar ji Article on it but it is bit difficult for me to understand and apply on example chart that i have till now on this subject i know that for chara lagna 11th , sthira 9th and dwidbhasi 7th is bhadhaka rashi and particular lord of that rashi is badhakesh

Regards

Swapnil

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Thu May 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Namaskaar Swapnil ji,
We feel that this is a bit advanced technique and hence better to avoid right now.
RishiRahul and vivek.

Can we try examples on w.r.t. Rashi tulya navamsa as after reading few articles on it i think i need to apply this tool on some examples but dont have data bank with right time

Regards

Swapnil

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Tue May 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Dear vivek ji

Can we go on discussion of pandit ji's atri classes lectures recently i have been repeatedly lisening to to the lectures but for few things i could not understand like for eg in one lecture pandit ji saying bhrama is doing no thanks giving job of creation so his pooja is never done and in another lecture he saying about mantras for planet in lagna where he mentions that if shani is there do bhrama mantra and other doubts are also there

Regards

Swapnil

Return to “Learn Vedic Astrology”