Will there be another Palmistry class?

Sign up for our free Palmistry Classes and learn from our experts this wonderful science! For beginners as well as advanced students.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

Duckie

Will there be another Palmistry class?

Post by Duckie » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:13 am

I just signed up for the palmistry class, and realized it was 2007 (i haven't quite clued in that it is now 2008).  Will there be one in the future?

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Class

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:17 pm

Dear Friend,

You can read the material posted in the Palmistry Tutorials and let me know if you require any clarification.

Pravin Kumar

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:49 pm

The same happened to me...Its 2008 already. :-)
I found the tutorials, but I can't open the ones that Rutobello have send...The images dont appear.
What is the title of this book, maybe i can find a copy somewhere?

I always have been very interested in palmistry, mostly because i have a huge break in my right hand, and an island on the left.  It made me courious. The break has know grown into 2 lifelines, by the way, so maybe i prevented something someway. ;-)
In my search for answers for my own palm i starded reading palms from others too. I always get good reactions. So now I like to learn more.

And Thanks for the information i have already found on this forum

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Questions and Answers

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:43 pm

Dear Mayarose,

If you are reading the Tutorials and practising reading hands regularly then you will definitely get an answers. Initially a student always looks at the person and then reads the hand but as you progress further you will read the hand and judge the person. Many people look different than what their palms portray. Palm cannot lie. It is the reflection of the character of the person.

In case you have any doubts then please post your hand print so that I may get a look and give my opinion on it.

Pravin Kumar

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Questions and Answers

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:43 pm

Dear Mayarose,

If you are reading the Tutorials and practising reading hands regularly then you will definitely get an answers. Initially a student always looks at the person and then reads the hand but as you progress further you will read the hand and judge the person. Many people look different than what their palms portray. Palm cannot lie. It is the reflection of the character of the person.

In case you have any doubts then please post your hand print so that I may get a look and give my opinion on it.

Pravin Kumar

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:14 pm

It is true that a person can look very different than their palm.  Last month my sister asked me to read her hand. You would think that I would know my own sis very well.. :-)) But all I expected was not in her hand, and all that I would NEVER expect was in her hand. But it was very funny though.
I came in a sort of speak waterfall, and told her so much things that completely did not fit the image she portraits on the outside.
We laughed with tears in our eyes. Because she is so modest and calm on the outside, it was very humorous to point out her ambition, strength, activity, enormous creativity, drive.
I told her she blocked so much from her 'real potential', that she should not hide herself, she has so much to offer to the world, she should unfold her inner person. Her fate line was very wavery though, as if she always stands on crossroads. Like she never can make a decision, cant set a goal.
Maybe that is why her inner self doesn't show...  

I wish I could send an image of my palm, cause yes, I always have doubts in reading my own palm :-)))
That's when my own hopes, believes and fears starts blurring my vision.
But with regrets I have no scanner or decent camera to make a picture that is clear.
I hope I can ask you later....

Love
Maya Rose

Return to “Learn Palmistry”