life line question

Sign up for our free Palmistry Classes and learn from our experts this wonderful science! For beginners as well as advanced students.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

TheAlchemist

life line question

Post by TheAlchemist » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:37 am

If there is a break in your life line...does that mean major change? and how do you know when and if the change has occurred...does it depend on where the break is? I`ve always wanted to get a palm reading ...went to a lecture about Palmistry...so interesting that one can see so much information that is etched into our hands...i would like to know more on this subject...thanks...may your hands always hold a blessing!
Peace

Pravin Kumar

Life Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:14 am

Dear Friend,

Kindly go through the Chapters posted below in the PalmistryTutorials and you will understand itself. Better to read all the Chapters but specifically on Life Line if you want to know about it. Any break in Life Line will also show its affect somewhere else in the hand to indicate what has brought about the break.

Pravin Kumar

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:17 am

Thank you very much Pravin Kumar I will read the tutorials and learn some more on this...I appreciate your help...thanks again...
Peace

mahender_mehta

Post by mahender_mehta » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:06 pm

Thanks me too is interested to know all this.

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Mahendraji,

Start reading the Chapters posted and let me know if you require any clarification.

Pravin Kumar

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:36 pm

thank you again...i have read the info on the life lines....to me i see the break in my life line as a change for the better...as the beginning seems rough and rocky then it stops moves over and seems like the second half of it is smooth sailing where the blocks seem minimal....i wish i understood the timing better as i am hoping the rocky part is coming to a close and the smooth sailing will come soon and be a nice life transition....thank you thank you with sincere appreciation much love sent your way!!
Peace

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:30 am

Dear Friend,

There is a Chapter on Timing also i.e. how to calculate the time on the line when such and such thing will happen. Why wait for the good news to come. Imagine you are already into your successful phase and give this message to your brain continuously and you will find a positive change in your life.

Pravin Kumar

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:44 am

Pravin Kumar you are soooo right....find the peace in the now moment...i have much gratitude for your words of wisdom..and will read the timing section of the tutorial with great interest...peace my friend..
Peace

Return to “Learn Palmistry”