"Signs" of Richness in a hand

Sign up for our free Palmistry Classes and learn from our experts this wonderful science! For beginners as well as advanced students.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

hardik_ppt

"Signs" of Richness in a hand

Post by hardik_ppt » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:54 am

Dear Friends,
   After going through the lessons of palmistry,
I was too much confused about the "signs" which can be seen on a hand which indicates richness
(I guess because I am not much experienced...)

I know different lines and mounts in certain positions shows the sign of richness ( as mentioned in the lessons)
however is it possible to discuss and sort down certain specific 'areas' or lines to look in a hand when a subject asks for richness or money related question.

Thank you.

Hardik
GOD has assigned me a role in the drama of "LIFE" i am trying my best...

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Questions

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:43 am

Dear Friend,

Have you read in any book any signs of richness -- Definite richness. Even the presence of Sun Line will not promise richness to some but yes satisfaction of life is certain. Richness is a relative term. A good fate line seen in a poor persons palm, in a middle class status person's palm and in a rich person's palm will carry different meaning. You have to read the palm according to the status of the person.

Good mount of Jupitor, Apollo, Mercury, Mars and even Saturn with main lines good like Head, Life, Fate line and Sun Line will give a good indication of money satisfaction. Combination of any two i.e. one mount and one line should give a good idea about the status of that person provided other mounts and lines are not really negative.

Pravin Kumar

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Questions

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:44 am

Dear Friend,

Have you read in any book any signs of richness -- Definite richness. Even the presence of Sun Line will not promise richness to some but yes satisfaction of life is certain. Richness is a relative term. A good fate line seen in a poor persons palm, in a middle class status person's palm and in a rich person's palm will carry different meaning. You have to read the palm according to the status of the person.

Good mount of Jupitor, Apollo, Mercury, Mars and even Saturn with main lines good like Head, Life, Fate line and Sun Line will give a good indication of money satisfaction. Combination of any two i.e. one mount and one line should give a good idea about the status of that person provided other mounts and lines are not really negative.

Pravin Kumar

hardik_ppt

Post by hardik_ppt » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:52 am

Dear Pravinji,

Thank you for your reply. I understand what you are trying to say.

I also felt that my question should have been put up in different manner.

What I wanted to know is if some one ask us about is there money in my faith...will I earn more money? how rich I will be? etc etc...

then to answer such questions what I have learnt from a website is certain qualities which are required for becoming "rich"...and thus this qualities indirectly states that there are "chances" of having money...

Here is the text and diagram (below) from the website I am talking about....

A person who earns money usually has a strong or long thumb like is shown at (7). This demonstrates balanced will power, good intelligence and the necessary physical endurance to work at bringing money into their lives.

They will often have the money line shown at (2). This mark showing at (2) is on the Jupiter Mount area under the Jupiter finger. It clearly indicates good leadership abilities and some charismatic qualities necessary for great "people skill"  powers in the personality.

A person who attracts money into their life through various means often will have the magical money "M" shown at (3). However, I have seen this "M" in the hands of a poor people who either had money and lost it or who have not yet applied their abilities to attract the money.  

If a person marries another who already has money or will come into money,  they will have an affection line like (4) showing in their palm.

A powerful and successful leader- manager - CEO type personality, will have a whorl fingerprint show up on their Jupiter finger demonstrating the ability to gain financial success with the help of the team.

The little "x"s under the Venus mount shown at (5) are individual marks - one will show for each  inheritance, winning, or windfall that increases the owner's finances. One "x" will show up for each fortuitous instance in a person's lifetime.

The Life line will travel far out into and past the center of the palm as shown at (8) when the person attracts money into their life by being in the public eye or by being international in their expression of their talents to bring in money.

Thanks,

Hardik
Attachments
Hand Diagram.jpg
This diagram is adapted from TAM enterprise's website of palmistry
Hand Diagram.jpg (8.88 KiB) Viewed 42872 times
GOD has assigned me a role in the drama of "LIFE" i am trying my best...

happi

hi hardeek

Post by happi » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:24 am

nice post and according to your picture i believe i have some lines in my palm. my life line goes toward mount of moon and its very straight. and #5 x marks i got alot of those but im not sure if they relate to money or lottery. but i do have some x or fish looking signs on my wrist. right about where life line ends. i also have that M sign made by head, heart and life line. this is something im not sure if it relates to wealth. because i have seen this in many poor people as well. i have trident which ends under the middle finger. this trident is created by fate line. anyway im still doing alot more reasearch on palmistry and learning more about it. im sorry if am wrong about anything i have posted.

great-palmist

Post by great-palmist » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:06 am

i would say just forget about that site data. They do not know anything. Better stick to bases to know who will be rich or poor. Everything depends upon quality of mounts not useless signs. You wont be able to learn if you will keep on searching on fake websites , even i can write such a fake data etc. As you will grow up in palmistry you will know ALL THE DATA PROVIDED BY THE SITE IS JUST PEACE OF SHIT , Only you should rely on properties of planets, and lines and quality of fingers , thumbs and many other basic concept of palmistry.
no one is better than me- i value being myself

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Thank you for the image share, it was helpful

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Hi there,

I did not read all post of this thread. Though i am willing to share some thoughts.

1.Observing the status of a person for hand reading cannot make palmistry "scientific". Though it is required some times.

2. Usually rich man will have soft and purple color palm with clear lines. There will be no confusion among lines. Usually 4 lines/ less lines are found

3. Some peoples may have long fate line. but they will have poor income. This has to be ruled out through reading end portion of fate line. Incase if a long fate line terminate between index and saturn finger Or sun and saturn finger, that will cause paucity of income. (deficiency of income)

4. sun line or fate line in elemantary hand results the labour work of lay man. How sweet and easy points!

5. Boxes/sqaure between forked end of life line(near wrist side) indicates inheritance. Break in life line in the same case indicates selling of such properity at that time.(timing of selling must be done either through downward branch of life line or defective period of fate line in this case)

6.Square/boxes in the sun mount indicates owning properity. "More boxes, more properity indicated"

7. Long marriage line terminates at sun mount indicate wealthy and learned spouse.

8. Line from moon adjoing with fate line indicates getting properity from spouse.

More to be learnt from the following link

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=81982

All credits goes to: Kamala maa muni ( Great sage , His sculpture/ shrine could be noticed in some temples of tamilnadu)

Return to “Learn Palmistry”