Husband/Wife !

Sign up for our free Palmistry Classes and learn from our experts this wonderful science! For beginners as well as advanced students.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

ionezation

Husband/Wife !

Post by ionezation » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:11 pm

I have heard that there is first letter of life Partner is written on hands ? May I know how to find it ? Please guide me
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:04 am

From what I understand about this (admittedly limited) you should look for your ideal life partner's name or first initial on the middle joint of your thumb (on the back of it).

It is not clear from my research whether it is your left or right thumb (or both).

Note that this is only supposed to tell you the name of the person with whom you are most likely to be compatible for the purpose of enjoying a long term committed relationship which may or may not end in marriage, but that many things could happen between your birth and the present moment which could change whom your ideal partner will be.

Once you have actually started a long term relationship with or married the person whose name or first initial is on your thumb's middle joint, it is not recommended that you look at this ever again, or you may live to regret doing so.

What if you have just opened a joint bank account with married or had a child with the person whose name or initial appears on your thumb, and it is no longer his or her name or initial?

This suggests that who your ideal partner was 12 months ago may no longer be your ideal partner now. That your potentially ideal life partner could change over time (so changing their initial or name on your thumb middle joint), according to many known and unknown factors which could possibly influence who he or he will be.

Your ideal life partner as indicated by their name or first initial on your  thumb middle joint may therefore be to some degree dynamic instead of being fixed or static, from your birth all the way to your death.

Or is it just a lot of nonsense? Are we seeing initials on our thumbs, which do not really exist?

Interesting?

EoT  :smt017

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:58 am

Anwar,

You are trying to find answer to your question even here. Believe me there is no logic in this alphabet thing. Best thing is to go about your work and stop worrying. Your destiny will automatically take you to the right person or that person may come to you by chance. Destiny works that way.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Learn Palmistry”