Palmistry Class Introduction

Clear your doubts and ask questions. Get answers to all your queries which will help you learn faster.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Class Introduction

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:54 pm

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:29 pm    

Dear Friends,

Those wishing to learn Palmistry, at least the basics may kindly put in their names. They have to buy the book "The Laws of Scientific Hand Reading" by William G. Benham and I shall only answer those questions where persons have read Chapter 1, 2 3 etc.and ask certain things to be explained.

Kindly note that studying any subject as if you are enjoying your hobby will bring forth best results. Always take learning to be like your hobby or some interesting game you like.

I am free for 15 to 20 days and I wish to utilise this for the benefit of those who wish to learn this Science. I am only a Student and will act as a Medium between yourself and the Great "William G. Benham"

Pravin Kumar

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:54 pm

Hi, I have tried looking for this book and it seems to be out of stock and rather expensive, around UK£30.00 and a long waiting time to get a copy. Is there an alternative? What if we can't get the book or can't afford it?

ps.

I have just made some enquiries and it would seem that there is a new version of this book that is in print so much easier to get hold of and is far cheaper too, The updated and reprinted book is called The Benham Book of Palmistry: The Essential Work (Paperback) by William G. Benham (Author) would that one do instead?

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Introduction

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:18 pm

Dear Friend,

Actually the course was to start a week back but due to non availability of the book it is delayed slightly. I have requested Sweta to scan the Chapter so that you can read it and then ask me what you have not understood and I shall also comment upon it.

Having a book will be the greatest asset. I learnt Palmistry by reading the book in a month and practising continuously for the next month and got confidence thanks to the great William G. Benham.

Pravin Kumar

P.S. In the meantime to all those interested in Palmistry just try to see number of people when they walk on the road or elsewhere: how they hold their hand and swing it. Some have their hand held loosely, some hide it, some pocket it, some hold it clenched and so on and so forth. There is meaning attached to all this as this shows what is going on in the mind of the person and it helps in reading their palms. Beautiful woman walk and hold their hand as if they want to draw attention to their palm, actually their fingers speak by pointing at you in a particular way which cannot be expressed but has to be seen to understand what they have in their mind. Such women require flattery. There are many examples and as soon as the figures are scanned I shall wait for your queries and would like to have 100% involvement.

Pravin Kumar

sidewalk_bends

Re: Palmistry Introduction

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:21 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Beautiful woman walk and hold their hand as if they want to draw attention to their palm, actually their fingers speak by pointing at you in a particular way which cannot be expressed but has to be seen to understand what they have in their mind. Such women require flattery.

Haha! That's awesome.

Return to “Palmistry Class Questions and Answers”