Palmistry Introduction Classes

Clear your doubts and ask questions. Get answers to all your queries which will help you learn faster.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

lakshmi narayani

Post by lakshmi narayani » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:41 pm

Hello sir, I want to join the Palmistry class too.

Name: Lakshmi narayani
DOB: 10.06.82

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Classes

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:27 pm

Dear Laxmiji,

You are welcome to join Palmistry Classes. Kindly go through the material posted in the respective forum and read the Chapters on Palmistry. If you have difficulty let me know.

Pravin Kumar

Songstress

Post by Songstress » Sat May 23, 2009 10:33 pm

I wanted to share this info.  I will be reading the materials posted.  I look forward to learning Palmistry.

My name is Lindsey
I am 23 years old
I live in the United States, in Hutchinson
In life, I'm starting work for a company that handles advertising for radio and tv stations.  I am also involved with art and music.

I would like to learn Palmistry in order to help friends and family with readings.  I used to do Tarot readings, but have not practiced it for many years and no longer have my cards.  I enjoyed reading cards and I'm sure I would enjoy reading palms as well.  I love to learn to things and I think this would be a great addition to the knowledge I am gaining as I grow.

feistymoon

Post by feistymoon » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:02 pm

Hi

I have read a number of books on palmistry some years ago and wish to start learning the art. Would it be possible to advise me on the order in which I should follow the tutorials you have posted, as the ordering is confusing me a little?

Thank you in anticipation

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Tutorials

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:36 am

Dear Songstress,

You are welcome to join the classes. Do read the material posted and in case you require any clarification let me know.

Dear Feistymoon,

When we learn the alphabets we start from A and slowly slowly reach Z. You have to start the lessons from 1st Chapter. If any clarification required let me know.

Pravin Kumar

amriteshmadhur

Post by amriteshmadhur » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:34 am

Dear Praveenji,
I am Amritesh Madhur . I would like to join the palmistry lessons as I am deeply intersted in palmistry  science .

Thanking You
Amritesh madhur

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Classes

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:24 pm

Dear Amriteshmadhur,

You are welcome to join the Palmistry Classes. Kindly go through the material posted and if you have any doubt let me know.

Pravin Kumar

kokoko

Post by kokoko » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:16 am

how could i join this classes

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:40 am

Dear Kokoko,

Go to the Palmistry Tutorials section and read the matter posted over there. If you have doubts ask me.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:07 pm

can I join in palmistry class now  Is there any charge.  How long it will take to familiarise
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

Return to “Palmistry Class Questions and Answers”