Palmistry Introduction Classes

Clear your doubts and ask questions. Get answers to all your queries which will help you learn faster.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Introduction Classes

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:30 pm

Dear Friends,

I shall be starting the classes on Palmistry by 13/7//07. Those interested may enroll and inform their name, age, which country they belong to and the city and what do they do in their life. If you can tell why you want to learn Palmistry it would give me a good idea of the background of those interested. This is the easiest of the Occult Sciences as compared to Numerology and Astrology. I cannot speak of Tarot since I have no knowledge of it. You only require to see the palm of a person to know his nature. Even if a person does not show his palm you can see the reverse of his palm, fingers and thumb and get some idea of his nature. Even if he hides his palm in his pocket still you can tell something important about him.

All those who wish to learn have to remember that knowledge of any Occult Science lets you into inner secrets of a person and how to use that knowledge to the advantage of your client should be uppermost in your mind. If you are competent to advise do so otherwise first learn and then start advising. The easiest thing to dupe others is to say a couple of facts correctly and then say 6 to 8 things to impress the client. This should be avoided at all costs for psychology plays an important part and the client may react most negatively and you will have a problem on your hands.

If you are true to your reading and service to humanity and in this case service to the client is uppermost in your mind gradually your intuition will grow strongly and you will be giving readings which the best of professionals may find impressive.

All those who are serious to learn I shall get them to see number of hands posted in this forum and read them according to their ability and know for themselves how far they have progressed. If you can buy the book of William G.Benham "The Laws of Scientific Hand Reading" it will speed up the process of learning Palmistry.

If you are sincere to learn Palmistry then within 3 months you can become quite an accomplished Palmist.

Pravin Kumar

ws2m1

Post by ws2m1 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:01 pm

Dear Pravin:
I had Always a keen Interest to read peoples Hands.
I like to take advantage of this wonderful Opportunity at this time
to sign up for the course, and hopefully some day to be able
to read peoples palms.
Thank you very much.
Elia

vvnayak

Post by vvnayak » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:03 pm

dear pravinji

my name is vasudeva nayak
my age 43
my country is India ,salem tamil nadu
i am having a mobile /cell phone service  shop
i  am  interested in palmistry because i have seen  the lines  on my hands  changeing as per the problelm s  
i am facelng in my day today life
can use the knowledge to improve my life
thank you for taking classes for palmistrly

with love
vvn

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Classes

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:40 am

Dear Friend,

You are most welcome to read the Chapters on Palmistry but do please register yourself with the Board so that we know how many students are taking interest in this and benefitting from the course.

Pravin Kumar

y2kman

i want to join. may i know how to ?

Post by y2kman » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:36 pm

where to refer for lessons?
name: jestine

have heard of the lines on our palm actually has meanings to our happenings on earth on the day we are born. i have friend who took my palm for reading and can actually determine my past wich is quite true.
i will like to learn to know more about myself and maybe what will happen to me in future. what kind of person am i.
am also interested in astrology too to ur info. have been reading.
jestine

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Lessons

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:10 pm

Mr.Nayak,

Whatever questions you have regarding the Chapters posted in the Learn Palmistry section raise them there. If there is anything other than that you may post it in the Palmistry Forum.

Problems can be pointed out to you and you have to make an effort to solve them. Guidance can be given how to solve the problem.

Pravin Kumar

winged

Palmistry

Post by winged » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:01 am

Greetings,
I see that this class has already began, will you be offering again?
I am very much interested in learning palmistry.

Winged
Flow on the Wings of the Goddess

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Lessons

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:09 am

Dear Friend,

You are most welcome. Kindly go through the material posted and let me know if you do not understand anything. It is essential you buy the book of "The Laws of Scientific Hand Reading" by William G. Benham to understand the matter posted here so that you can look at the prints posted in the book besides reading the matter.

Pravin Kumar

satish1

Post by satish1 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:44 pm

can i join now, please tell

thanks in advance,

satish1

m11h43la

Re: Palmistry Introduction Classes

Post by m11h43la » Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:03 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Dear Friends,

I shall be starting the classes on Palmistry by 13/7//07. Those interested may enroll and inform their name, age, which country they belong to and the city and what do they do in their life. If you can tell why you want to learn Palmistry it would give me a good idea of the background of those interested. This is the easiest of the Occult Sciences as compared to Numerology and Astrology. I cannot speak of Tarot since I have no knowledge of it. You only require to see the palm of a person to know his nature. Even if a person does not show his palm you can see the reverse of his palm, fingers and thumb and get some idea of his nature. Even if he hides his palm in his pocket still you can tell something important about him.

All those who wish to learn have to remember that knowledge of any Occult Science lets you into inner secrets of a person and how to use that knowledge to the advantage of your client should be uppermost in your mind. If you are competent to advise do so otherwise first learn and then start advising. The easiest thing to dupe others is to say a couple of facts correctly and then say 6 to 8 things to impress the client. This should be avoided at all costs for psychology plays an important part and the client may react most negatively and you will have a problem on your hands.

If you are true to your reading and service to humanity and in this case service to the client is uppermost in your mind gradually your intuition will grow strongly and you will be giving readings which the best of professionals may find impressive.

All those who are serious to learn I shall get them to see number of hands posted in this forum and read them according to their ability and know for themselves how far they have progressed. If you can buy the book of William G.Benham "The Laws of Scientific Hand Reading" it will speed up the process of learning Palmistry.

If you are sincere to learn Palmistry then within 3 months you can become quite an accomplished Palmist.

Pravin Kumar

Hy may name is Anda,i'm from Romania and i have 21 years
I was study picture and architeture and now i study science politic
I like very much to study pshichology,philosphy,palmisty,astrology..etc..so i would like to join on the palmistry class

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Classes

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:16 pm

Dear Satish and M11H you are both welcome to join Palmistry Classes.

Pravin Kumar

starguy

Post by starguy » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:23 pm

Dear pravinji

my name is starguy
my age 25
my country is India ,chandigarh
i am doing business
i will like to learn to know more about myself and maybe what will happen to me in future. what kind of person am i.

with love

arvindishukla

I also want to learn Palmistry

Post by arvindishukla » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:17 am

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and think late joinee also, i'm intersetd in learning the palmistry from childhood only, since my forefather also belong to this profession only, however i went on to study software and am software engineer today, but would still like to learn and serve for humanity, since i saw my father solving problems of many people.

Thanks,
Thanks,
Arvind Shukla.

arvindishukla

I also want to learn Palmistry

Post by arvindishukla » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:51 am

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and think late joinee also, i'm intersetd in learning the palmistry from childhood only, since my forefather also belong to this profession only, however i went on to study software and am software engineer today, but would still like to learn and serve for humanity, since i saw my father solving problems of many people.

Thanks,
Thanks,
Arvind Shukla.

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Classes

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:49 am

Arvindji,

I have already replied to your PM and wish you sucess in your endeavour to Learn Palmistry and Master it.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Class Questions and Answers”