Palmistry Questions and Answres

Clear your doubts and ask questions. Get answers to all your queries which will help you learn faster.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

Mai

Post by Mai » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:25 pm

I would be more than happy to learn palmistry.  Thanx Mr. Kumar.

rajeevrajan

wat does a line of intution indicate? PRAVINKUMAR PLS CLEAR

Post by rajeevrajan » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:59 pm

wat  does a line running from the mounnt of moon to mount of mercury  in the form of a bow or semicircle indicate.in my right hand  this line is present and one of the branches from this line goes up and forms the sun line/. and this bow line has two branches at its end. one of the branches goes upto the first phlange of mercury finger , while the other branch completes its semi circle in the mount of mercury. wat does this indicate.ppl like PRAVIN KUMAR MUST DEFINITELY ANSWER THS QUESTION.

rajeevrajan

WAT DOES A TRIANGLE INDICATE ON THE FIRST BRACELET?

Post by rajeevrajan » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:11 pm

I HAVE A TRIANGLE IN BOTH MY RIGHT AND LEFT HANDS LYING IN MY FIRST BRACELET. WAT DOES IT INDICATE?

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Questions and Answers

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:31 am

Mr.Rajeevrajan,

Please go through the Chapters on Palmistry and you will get the answer yourself.

Pravin Kumar

Herself62

Post by Herself62 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:04 pm

Greetings Mr. Pravin,

I have begun to read the lessons on my own. I have much I can learn here and look forward to perhaps buying the book for study in the coming year.

The hand print posted by Rashid Ziab is quite interesting. The left hand shows a much shorter thumb than the right and is of different shape. The top phalanges on both hands is shorter, while the middle phalanges are consistently long, with the exception of the mercury finger.

I have prints of my hands from 10 years ago so I have phyisical proof of how hands change. Seeing the differences in the hands also reinforces our "report card" and does assist in how we are successful, growth and area's that need work.

There are so many aspects in the formula of palmistry but these pictures surely do help with the written text.

With my present connection I can't elaborate more, but I will post questions if that is acceptable even though I am studying on my own?

Regards,

Abbie Herself

hopefulgirl86

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:23 pm

What does it mean when the head line is almost touching the heart line? On my hand the head line is really short and goes straight up almost touching the heart line, it's probably off by 1/16. It doesn't even start at the edge of the palm either but almost to the center. This is on my right hand ( I am right handed) not my left.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:50 pm

Dear Herself,

I once saw a boy whose Flat Jupiter Mount got prominent just through meditation. It took him two years flat. Fingers and thumb change somewhat too and new lines appear and sometimes the older lines disappear.

You are welcome to ask questions.

Pravin Kumar

mp0026778

love marriage or arranged marriage.

Post by mp0026778 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:55 am

i have read books on this topic in other palmistry books but am not clear about it till now. could anyone please tell me which is that line in the above hands and what do they signify. similarly the wealth line too.

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Questions

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:33 am

Dear Friend,

You join Palmistry Classes and go through the Chapters posted and you will find an answer to your question. There are many hand prints posted with indications.

Pravin Kumar

zeamone

Change

Post by zeamone » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:15 am

Does the lines in our palms changes overtime? Or is it just permanent from birth till our last breath?
Did I miss something?

Pravin Kumar

Changing of Lines in the Palm

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:12 pm

Dear Friend,

Lines in the Palm and even the shape of the palm and fingers are connected to the Brain nerves. Whatever you have stored inside your Brain is thus reflected in your palm. If your thoughts change drastically then the lines may change and even the mounts become more powerful or weak.

Pravin Kumar

neomythic

help me !!

Post by neomythic » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:13 pm

hi all of you
please help me in this

my heart line and head line coincide to form a straight line , can anyone tell me about it that what does it means.
instead of two line they seem one single line.
neo

Pravin Kumar

Questions on Lines of Palm

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:50 pm

Dear Neomythic,

Have you joined Palmistry Classes? If not do so and read the Chapters posted on Palmistry and if you want a reply to your question just go through Chapters on Line of Head and Line of Heart and then if you do not get the reply let me know. More Chapters will be posted in due course and the one on Simian Lines will also be posted.

Since you know the Line of Head and Line of Heart I assume you know something about palmistry. Be a complete palmist by reading the chapters and practising hand reading.

Pravin Kumar

lakshmi narayani

Post by lakshmi narayani » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:37 am

Sorry to bother you,but I really did not understand about the measurements clearly. Would you please help me.
  In my hand the head line and life line starts together and it separates only under Saturn mound. In this case, should the joined line be counted for both the lines. In other words, does the life line start under the Saturn mound where it separates from the head line or from under the Jupiter mound.
  I also like to know how to find out the age when a persons career starts. Thank you very much.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:41 am

Dear Lakshmi,

Have you read the Chapters on Life, Head and Fate Line? If you had read them you would have got the reply to your questions. Life and Head Line are joined together. They start between the base of the thumb and base of Jupitor Finger varrying from person to person. Your description of these lines shows you are very very sensitive person as head line is attached to your life line. Where the fate line starts shows that you should do well in your life. This is normally so. If you are very young that time then it means your parents are doing well. If there is any vertical line on life line that shows the uplifting of your life at that age. Or if any new line like influence line running parallel to life line or even a line coming up from Mount of Moon of from the Great Triangle comes up then that could also indicate starting of your career or addition of new career in your life.

It is difficult to explain all these things as without reading the Chapters you will only get a general idea. You have to read and then practise it.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Class Questions and Answers”