Palmistry Questions and Answres

Clear your doubts and ask questions. Get answers to all your queries which will help you learn faster.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

lakshmi narayani

Post by lakshmi narayani » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:44 pm

Thank you for explaining.The second part of the answer is very helpful but I guess I did not ask the first question correctly.
What I did not understand was about the measurement (not the meaning). Should the combined line be counted for both the lines. Say, combined portion is 2cm long, the length of my head line 6+2 or 6cm also the length of my life line 5+2 or 5cm long
 And sir, I did read the chapters posted here and these are doubts after reading them only. Sorry for bothering and Thank you for answering

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Questions and Answers

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:49 pm

Dear Laxmi,

The length of Head Line would be 6 plus 2 cm and Life Line 5 plus 2 cm. If you had read the chapters correctly you would have understood properly. Anyway better to get clarification. You must have read in the Chapters that without a Head Line a person cannot think and also something similar about Life Line. So a person has to have these two lines as well as Heart Line. These three lines almost always exists. Sometimes the Head and Heart Line gets combined and such a line is called a Simian Line.

Pravin Kumar

ahmed_tabassum

Palm Reading

Post by ahmed_tabassum » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:04 pm

Please do a palm reading for myself.
Attachments
right hand.jpg
Can you do a reading of my right hand?
right hand.jpg (100.11 KiB) Viewed 3939 times
left hand.jpg
Left hand print.
left hand.jpg (275.5 KiB) Viewed 3939 times

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:06 pm

Kindly post your palm images in the Palmistry Reading Forum.

Pravin Kumar

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:27 pm

What does it mean if two people have matching girdle of Venus lines?
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Pravin Kumar

Two Matching Girdle of Venus Lines

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:59 am

Dear A.,

No two people can have lines matching each other identically. This is written in quite a few palmistry books and I believe Cheiro has written too. Anyway I have not seen any person's palm matching with anyone's else. The closest palm to match other is that of father/mother and their child but still it varies.

So if you have any doubt post those palm prints and let us see.

Pravin Kumar.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sat May 02, 2009 3:33 pm

Identical may be the wrong term. No doubt matching. I don't have the resources present to post both people's palms currently or I would. One set of palms has the lines much fainter, but the same formation is still distinguishable.

I have read matching heart lines make for compatible lovers. I don't think it would be a shot in the dark to think matching Girdle of Venus markings to be mean something along those lines. No pun intended.

I understand the Girdle of Venus as denoting sensitivity, clarsentience, and warmth and affection socially. Could mean similarly gifted in that regard.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Return to “Palmistry Class Questions and Answers”