Palmistry Questions and Answres

Clear your doubts and ask questions. Get answers to all your queries which will help you learn faster.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Questions and Answres

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:39 am

Dear Friends,

All those who are taking keen interest in the Palmistry Lessons can post your question and answers over here.

I have instructed several members to post their Palm Prints over here for our study.

Pravin Kumar

rashid zaib

palm pic for reading

Post by rashid zaib » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:35 am

hy mr praveen  how r u
i am uploading my palm pic for readin and forlearning purpose
as u have aske to upload plm picture here.
thank  u
and best regards
Attachments
right.jpg
right.jpg (155.85 KiB) Viewed 13860 times
left.jpg
left.jpg (193.72 KiB) Viewed 13860 times

butterbeer_88

life lines

Post by butterbeer_88 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:43 pm

what do forked life and fate lines at the end signify?as seen in the above pictures

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Questions

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:09 pm

Dear Friend,

You have to ask questions on the Chapters already posted i.e. 7 in number. Have you read them and if so any questions from them? We will come to your question when we are discussing the lines.

Pravin Kumar

butterbeer_88

Post by butterbeer_88 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:51 pm

under what circumstances would a person be not advised to show his palms to anyone,..?

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Lessons Questions

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:47 am

Dear Friend,

First of all believe in yourself. Only those who are in difficulties and all sorts of problems come to palmist, numerologist, astrologers, psychics,  etc. etc. Almost all excepting a few who are really doing well in life but want to know about their career and if there is precautions to be taken in future and when.

So when you go to any one of them you are exposing yourself to a great risk. You have to verify whether the person is knowledeable, matured and has experience to give you good advise. Do not go in for sweet words and flattery. Any such science cannot tell you exactly what will happen but will definitely give you the nature of occurence in general. You have to test the person by asking him/her to tell your past. If satisfied then it is safe to proceed further.

The easiest thing to do for a person having knowledge of any of the above science is to tell you 2 things which are right and then make money out of telling you something which may promise great things. Do not fall for flattery but then if these professionals do not flatter you , you would not go to them.

One of my friends (I had read his hand several times) got his hand read from a Professional Palmist and showed me his report in writing. I read the report and instantly knew that the Palmist was very knowledgeable but so many things were added which were unnecessary and some lines were described wrongly too. I asked my friend where is this line and where is that line which this person has written and how can he call the double fate line as multimillionaire line? Well I happened to meet this Palmist after 6 months alongwith my friend. When I politely asked the Palmist where is this line going up from the Head Line to the Mount of SAturn. The palmist showed me in my friend's hand. But I pointed out that the line started from inside the Life Line and not from the Head Line. He said it means the same? Now he could not argue with me so he made some excuse that he is busy now and asked me to come later.

Whatever he predicted, more than 50% was wrong and to be true the predictions was not wrong but sometimes it happens that despite the indication in the hand you go up the wrong path in the full confidence that everything good is written in your hand and nothing can go wrong. This person suffered for 8 long years even after paying such a hefty sum to that palmist.

So you have to be careful. If a person has the smallest finger crooked than you have to very cautious while dealing with that person and you cannot trust him by allowing him to read your hand.

Pravin Kumar

butterbeer_88

Post by butterbeer_88 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:18 pm

thanks a lot..because i've suffered a lot(and suffering) because of money minded astrologers.once i had my hand read from a palmist sitting on side of a road..along with my friend,he asked me to come the next day after giving some predictions.his predictions were true somewat.the next day he took me and my friend to someone whom he told was his guru.that guy saw my hand and told all negative stuff about everything..my studies,life,relationship etc..and for my friend he told everything good..and told to perform a puja for its remedy for some huge amount...i know it was all a lie because of the way he differentiated the readings between my friend and me and also because i had some palmistry knowledge.but this formed a mental block on me.after this i had my exams.i did well but always had this negative feeling.for the past two months after the reading i've been suffering like anything.my relationship with my boyfriend whom i loved deeply is bad.i had jaundice after my exams and was bedridden..then my results came yesterday and i had failed in one subject which is a practical subject though i had good marks in all the other subjects.that too i had been topping my department consequtively for the past two years..i'm very depressed and feel bad about myself.i know this is due to the negative thoughts in my mind..but still i can't remove this thought.

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Questions

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:19 pm

Dear Friend,

Are you a girl of 19? Where are you from? If I knew your background I could give you advise accordingly. Anyway you seem to be an Indian I presume as you talk of Pooja. Recently while seeing on T.V. Indian Idol programme I saw one singer when he was told he has performed poorly the poor fellow simply collapsed on the floor. But immediately after he was told that it does not mean he will be eliminated the very next moment the person got strength to get up and stand. Psychology works like that.

You should go to a person who can motivate you and if you are a good follower you will definitely come across nice persons who will motivate you in life and they are your Angels or as I call them HE sends them for your help and guidance.  Meditate and thank HIM for all that HE has given you and see how you find that right people coming into your life to show you the correct directions.

Pravin Kumar

butterbeer_88

Post by butterbeer_88 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:49 am

thanks for advising.i'm from india,i'm 19yrs and i'm studying third year architecture.i've never faced so much troubles in my life it's all after going to that astrologer.b4 that i dint have any sort of trouble.my relationship was going smooth and i had also good luck.now the subject which i failed is actually not my fault and i had done pretty well this time but i have no idea why i failed.i'm very depressed because this is inspite of my hardwork.now i'm worried that the astrologer has done something to me as he was a kali bhakth.i need help and prayers that i might clear the paper after checking they might have entered the marks wrongly.

thanks

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:21 am

Dear Friend,

Do not worry about that person whom you went to and never entertain such people unless you are very sure he is genuine. The only way to know a person is genuine is that he should not ask you for money or any assistance in kind. A true saint wants only your Shraddha in HIM (God) and love and respect from you for they have powers that can fetch them anything -- even money.

They love humanity and only then they get these powers. This is my view.

Do not worry about your marks. My sons best friend who was a topper in Engineering College got a KT in his last semester which Depressed him completely. He got over it and now he is in USA holding the best possible job paying highly and that too at a very young age.

The persons who check the papers are erratic. I found one professor in a train who was checking the papers while travelling. How can he do justice to the student when he just glances over the paper and gives mark. This is also what I hear from so many other students that the marks given are not according to their merits. Quite a few time a student does not do well and he gets good marks and at other times he does extremely well and he gets poor mark. So cheer up and you will get over it. Do not go such people again.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar

butterbeer_88

thank u

Post by butterbeer_88 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:31 pm

thank u for spending your time and advising me,mr.pravin kumar.i think i'll get over it with time.

rozrokz

Post by rozrokz » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:45 am

Is it true that if you give a person a firm handshake and give their hand a slight squeeze and it caves in very easily like there is no bone means the person (if woman) will only be a mistress and never a wife? I was told about this once and I actually shake hands with one of my friend's acquitance without knowing her background and felt surprise that it felt like she had no bone and was wondering if she is a kept woman and my friend who likes to gossip told me (without me asking) that her friend was going with a good for nothing guy who is married, for more ten years already. Wow!

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Questions and Answers

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:09 pm

Dear Friend,

If while pressing the palm it caves in easily and does not come back to its normal size soon it only shows little energy in that person. If you take that as a sign of a mistress then I cannot comment upon it but normally weak persons having deficient blood may have that sign.

Pravin Kumar

Mai

Post by Mai » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:22 am

I would like to know more about astro palmistry

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Questions and Answers

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:32 am

Dear Mai,

Here I am taking Palmistry Classes. For Astro Palmistry you may have search elsewhere. I believe Astro Palmistry is a combinaton of Astrology and Palmistry. So you can learn Palmistry over here.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Class Questions and Answers”