Palm Reading Practise

Clear your doubts and ask questions. Get answers to all your queries which will help you learn faster.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading Practise

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:14 pm

[size=1
Dear Friends,

To All those who are reading and following the Palmistry Lessons I would like to know how many have started practising hand reading and got success and even if you have had failures no problem for failure will be the first step to success. I would like to know if any of you would like to read palms posted in the Palmistry Reading Forum and take my help in reading it? I would like many to follow the palm reading of palms posted in the respective Forum so that we all could have lots of practise before you become perfect.

Hope to receive a positive response from all of you.

Pravin Kumar
8][/size][/b]

KULDIP KUMAR DHANDA

palmistry

Post by KULDIP KUMAR DHANDA » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:17 pm

What is the meaning ofg double life line

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Classes

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:23 am

Dear Kuldip,

Have you registered for the palmistry classes? If not do so now and then go through the Chapters posted in the Palmistry Tutorials section. In case you do not understand anything or require any clarification let me know. However if you wish to knowing of Double Life Line just post that query in the Palmistry Forum.

Pravin Kumar

lylakpetals

Post by lylakpetals » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:55 am

I have started practicing, but i haven't gotten any feedback yet from the people here.

HOwever, I have been practicing outside of the site, and sometimes I'm right, and sometimes I assume too much and I'm wrong.  I'm learning a lot from being wrong though.  The lessons from Pravin area also helping me a lot.
Trying to practice as much as possible to get better and better at palmistry

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Questions and Answers

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 am

Dear Lylakpetals,

Once you start practising as you progress you will get answers to your questions. You should get the feedback and rectify the errors you make and that is how you learn any subject and master it.

Pravin Kumar

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:28 am

Dear Pravin,

I've red some palms her on the forum. Also at home and my family and friends.
And lately, I am starting to get a growing collection of palm-scans here on my computer...:-).
Most of the time I get good responses and confirmations.

I have to say that I am carefull. If I don't know than I dont say anything.

The hardest part for me is finding the right words, and sometimes I just fall silence.  
Especially if some-one has few lines.

It is very nice we have the opportunity to read palms here on the forum,
because I have the time to slowly digest what is in some-ones palm.

Peace, Maya

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading Practise

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:08 am

Dear Mayarose,

The secret to any success is first studying it, then digesting it and then practising it without fear. Gradually you will gain in confidence and you will always judge a person from his/her hand and not from his/her face and you will be surprised on a number of occasions people look diferently or pretend to be different than what they actually are within. This will be the real major success when you reach this state.

When lines are less just try to see the palm in general looking at the shape of palm, fingers, gaps between fingers, gap between the Jupitor and Thumb Finger. Look at the curve at the Mount of Moon and Upper Mars, flexibility, consistency of the palm and host of other things. Combine all this with the lines on the hand and you will get the nature of the person and in what direction he will go.

Where you are not sure ask the person for some confirmation if there is some doubt in your mind. Even the greatest palmist go wrong. Cheiro also made mistakes so we are only human. Remember one thing do the reading with full confidence but be sure of what you say. Confidence in reading make the person who has his hand read will be very appreciative of your reading.

Actual reading consist of only some important points and all the professional readers expand it to make it look lengthy and impressive. For eg. one girl came to me to know only one thing. She said my engagement is cancelled with my boy friend. Should I make up. I looked at her branches of heart line and saw the second branch was cut by a small influence line. I asked her whether he was the second boy friend. She confirmed. Then I told her to forget that boy as even if you make up you will still be not happy with the relationship. That one line answer solved her problem totally. But a professional palmist will have to go through a lot of background and other readings and in the final concluding para he will give the answer otherwise people do not pay. They want to be praised, want to hear good and want lengthy reading. Actual reading consist of only few lines.

But be always sure to see whether the person is sensitive or not. For all sensitive persons proceed with utmost care as anything negative will play on their mind for a long long time and harm them.

Best of Luck.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Class Questions and Answers”