Apollo or mercury mountain?

Clear your doubts and ask questions. Get answers to all your queries which will help you learn faster.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

mayarose

Apollo or mercury mountain?

Post by mayarose » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:33 pm

In my hand (and also in my sisters and fathers hand) there is a mountain between appollo and mercurius. I find it hard to determine if it is an apollo, or a mercurius. Judging on our characters its an Apollo.

I know you can determine the mountain where the radius lays. But in our cases the radius' are both excactly on the middle-line on the finger.
So I still cant determine if de mountain is Apollian or mercurian.
Is there any interpertation if the mountain lays excactly in between?

Thanks...

Pravin Kumar

Mountains between Apollo and Mercury Finger

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:35 am

Dear Maya,

Below Apollo Finger it is normally a valley and just by its side below or at the edge towards apollo finger i.e. below the mercury finger you will find a mountain. The Triradiaa will determine which finger is more prominent as compared to each other and also look at the finger and its relative length and further vertical lines below the finger will also add to the strength of that finger. You may read the Chapter on The Mount and you will understand which is more important.

Off course the character of a person will help determine which mount is most prominent.

Pravin Kumar

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:40 pm

Thank you for your answer, Pravin. I do very much appreciate it.

Yes indeed, Apollo has the character of a valley, pushing the mountain to the sides to mercury and Saturn.
It makes the mountain flat instead of fleshy. And as you said Palms don't lie, personalities do, so that's why I still kept wondering.
In my hand, there is a a pretty deep vertical line on the middle of Apollo. There are also 5 or 6 fine vertical lines on mercury.
But after all, judging by my character I think I can prefer Apollo. I am the most non commercial or business type you can think of :-)
I do like people or care for them, I like to reach them with my creative ideas, but that is all that I can give mercury credit for.

I also have another Question if I may ask:-).
How do you judge Crosses?
Everywhere they are seen as negative influences besides on the Jupiter mount and the cross mystique.
But I look at them as if two influences cross each other, Like a crossroad.
It is possible that both rivers collapse at each other, what can be explained as danger or a negative thing.
But can't it also be, that the two rivers can strengthen each other?
That some-one is for example able to bring two qualities together?

And what do you think of birthmarks on the palm?
Or callus on a specific mountain? Do you think they have a special meaning if that appears on someone's palm?

Strength, Peace and Love,
Maya Rose

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Questions and Answers

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:01 pm

Dear Mayarose,

The single deep vertical line on Apollo Line is a good confirmation. You will also find the triradia of this Mount either in the center or near about it. Cross, excepting on Mount of Jupitor, is not a good indication. It crosses the qualities of that Mount. Cross on Negative Mount of Moon with curving or drooping head line could indicate Hysteria. Cross on Mount of Apollo  is again harmful for it indicates loss of reputation, a person trapped in Scandal, loss of money and finally an unhappy life with no self satisfaction. Rivers crossing each other cannot strengthen it but rivers meeting at a point and then flowing together will definitely strengthen it.

Lots of Vertical Lines on Mount of Mercury indicates your helping nature. Mercurians love to travel together (with family), love pets, are shrewd businessman, have good power of speech and for further details just go through the Chapter on Mount of Mercury. You could have combination of both these mounts.

Birthmarks have no mention anywhere in Western Palmistry.

Or callus on a specific mountain? Do you think they have a special meaning if that appears on someone's palm?

I do not know what you mean by "Callus"?.

Pravin Kumar

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:24 pm

Dear Pravin,

A callus is a rough, thickened patch of skin. Most people have it on their feet. Hahaa
We call it "eelt" in dutch.
I also see it with people that have officejobs, so not that the hands get raw from work.
And than typically on only one mountain, or one spot...

Love
Maya Rose

Pravin Kumar

Rough Patch on palm

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:12 am

Dear Mayarose,

Rough patch on palm you will usually find just felow the fingers, where the fingers connect to the palm. This is normally found on people doing hard work and carrying weights or heavy objects. Beyond this it has no palmistry significance. I used to carry a Bag in my right hand for nearly 36 years while travelling and I had it. Now I do not travel so I do not have it anymore.

I have your reading elsewhere and your reading is quite good. You will be able to read your hand as you practise more. Remember Cheiro read his own hand and wrote down the interpreation with reasoning.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Class Questions and Answers”