Do I have an intuition line?

Clear your doubts and ask questions. Get answers to all your queries which will help you learn faster.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

lylakpetals

Do I have an intuition line?

Post by lylakpetals » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:52 am

I have a straight mercury line, but I also have a curving line that outlines my mount of luna.  

Is it possible to have both a curved mercury line as well as a straight mercury line?

I have a very ambiguous personality... ( I have 3 life lines, lol.)

I am good at math, yet I'm also good at poetry.  My psychic abilities are sometimes strong.. but they're sometimes weak.

Do I have the intuition line?

Trying to practice as much as possible to get better and better at palmistry

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Questions and Answers

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:11 am

Dear Lylakpetals,

I cannot see the Mercury Line clearly. As for your being good at Maths and Poetry if the curvature at the Mount of Moon is prominent you will be good in artistic and creative field. If the curvature is totally absent you will be a brilliant mathematician provided off course you have a good head line, good thumb, palm and top four mounts like Jupitor, Saturn, Apollo, Mercury and Mars good.

Pravin Kumar

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:59 am

I have what you described, only a straight mercury line that meets a curved intuition line. I also have the characterisic you described of being very intuitive when I'm in the moment. Sometimes I'll know I'm gonna see someone I haven't seen in a long time the day I see them. The thing about psychic abilities is a level of purity is needed to access such powers. After all it would be no good for us to have such powers when we were out of line with the divine will, as this could be very harmful.

You likely have an intuition line, but it is something the needs to be focused on to become clearer and stronger. Anyone who is highly psychic or intuitive got their by not only having a gift, but by developing it.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

lylakpetals

Post by lylakpetals » Wed May 13, 2009 11:47 pm

I agree... I need to work on my purity.  I waS a slave in a past life, and I have anger, and have a hard time letting things go.. I have a problem with revenge seeking, or love with people I'm not supposed to be with.

I think if I can let go, and get inline with divine will and purpose, my psychic abilities would get stronger, and stay strong.  

Also.. my guides don't want to tell me something that will cause me to avoid or change things on my akashic records that I was meant to do.

I think there's certain aspects in your akashic records that will happen no matter what, and the other areas are free will.  Like, your soulmate, and the people you come into contact with.. iS SET, and can be predicted and is meant to be, and won't change...  but whether you graduate college or not.. is based on your free will.. and whether you study or not.. etc.
Trying to practice as much as possible to get better and better at palmistry

Return to “Palmistry Class Questions and Answers”