Changing Lines!!!!!!!!!!

Clear your doubts and ask questions. Get answers to all your queries which will help you learn faster.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

Smiling From Within

Changing Lines!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Smiling From Within » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:56 pm

Can anyone enlighten me, as to whether it is true that the lines on your hands can change?

Thanks

Smiling From Within xx

lylakpetals

Post by lylakpetals » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:16 pm

Yes!  you're using your hands daily, and they change throughout your life.  I believe the only thing on your hand that stays constant is your fingerprints.  They are used for identification purposes since there are no two fingerprints that are alike.  Throughout life, i've seen changes in my hands.  I paid very close attention to them since highschool.  My knuckles got bigger, some of the fine lines in my hand went away.  I gained more triangles and squares.  The pink color got a little more pale.  The branches from my head line shortened a little, and became more faint.  These are changes that effect changes in myself as I matured from teenagehood to young adulthood.  

Yet, my fingerprints are still the same, and If i chose to rob a bank, hypothetically speaking, they could find my fingerprints and look me up in a computer and arrest me as a suspect!  =P
Trying to practice as much as possible to get better and better at palmistry

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Questions and Answers

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:56 am

Dear Friend,

Lines on the hand represent the current flowing through them. These lines are connected to the nerves in the Brain and it is said that your brain stores your whole life pattern and even previous births. If your thoughts change your lines change as lines are connected to the nerves in the Brain. Ever see a child's palm. There are very few lines in them and that too only the important lines but as the child grows up the lines go on adding, changing etc. etc. depending on the child's thinking process.

Pravin Kumar

Yash007

Re: Palmistry Questions and Answers

Post by Yash007 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:51 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Dear Friend,

Lines on the hand represent the current flowing through them. These lines are connected to the nerves in the Brain and it is said that your brain stores your whole life pattern and even previous births. If your thoughts change your lines change as lines are connected to the nerves in the Brain. Ever see a child's palm. There are very few lines in them and that too only the important lines but as the child grows up the lines go on adding, changing etc. etc. depending on the child's thinking process.

Pravin Kumar

Sir,does it hold true for main lines also? I mean head, heart, life, fate? Or only the marking like cross and faint line change?   Can the bad marking like cross island on main line ddisappear?  Have you experienced such cases

Yash007

Re: Palmistry Questions and Answers

Post by Yash007 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:51 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Dear Friend,

Pravin Kumar

Sir,does it hold true for main lines also? I mean head, heart, life, fate? Or only the marking like cross and faint line change?   Can the bad marking like cross island on main line ddisappear?  Have you experienced such cases

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:08 am

Any line can change since they are directly connected to your thought process generating from the Brain. Thoughts change so the lines change. Even Mounts change by becoming more prominent or even less prominent.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Class Questions and Answers”