Ink blots

Clear your doubts and ask questions. Get answers to all your queries which will help you learn faster.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

lylakpetals

Ink blots

Post by lylakpetals » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:45 pm

What is the correct way to do an ink blot? Whenever I try, the ink smears and gets all over the place, and the lines don't show clearly in the prints.  Also, I can't find a big enough ink pad for an entire palm.  Is there some other method that you all use?
Trying to practice as much as possible to get better and better at palmistry

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Questions

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Dear Lylak,

If you read Cheiro's book on Palmistry, he has given most of the methods of how to take the palm print. The ink used is Printer's Ink I believe but do check up. Since I read palm personally or through net I have to do with what people post. The clearest palm prints will be with ink on the palm and then the palm pressed on the white paper with the middle portion presses against the paper or you can keep the paper on a curved surface so as to get the middle portion better.

Nowadays there are cameras which take such beautiful snaps of the palm with all the lines clear. The trouble is the image is so huge that sometimes it becomes difficult to open it.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Class Questions and Answers”