Can you have two saturn lines?

Clear your doubts and ask questions. Get answers to all your queries which will help you learn faster.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

anxious2711

Can you have two saturn lines?

Post by anxious2711 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Hi,

I was just wondering whether one can have two saturn lines. The reason I am asking this is that I always thought I had life line that was sectioned in two, but after reading the tutorial, I sort of got the understanding that I have a short life line and the other line starting at the base of the Venus mount is a saturn line.
Now I also have a Saturn line starting from the base of the moon mount and a shorter faded line going parallel to that Saturn line.
I am a bit confused...

theguru

Post by theguru » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:35 pm

A hand can have endless features. Lines which many books may have not covered, it is upto the assumption and understanding of the palmist to identify each line in a hand. Sometimes you have to recall past events to actually know which line it would correspond to.

As per your question, A double saturn line is very much possbile ..but again it depends on which lines have been identified as line of Saturn.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:29 am

Dear anxious2711,

Please post your palm prints to understand what you are saying.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Class Questions and Answers”