Questions about the Saturn Line.

Clear your doubts and ask questions. Get answers to all your queries which will help you learn faster.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

Sugar2730

Questions about the Saturn Line.

Post by Sugar2730 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:42 am

Palmistry being one of my hobbies, I was perusing the Tutorial forum and came up with few questions that were not covered in the tutorial.

On my left hand my saturn lines are different from that of my right hand. I say 'lines' because am thinking ( or may be I could be wrong) that I have 2 saturn lines on my left hand. The left hand has one line that originates from the Moon mount runs up to the head line and a second line starts at the head line and runs to the Mount of saturn and ends in a Trident.

Questions: what does a trident form means at the end of the saturn line?

Can I consider the line that started at the mount of moon a saturn line even if it doesn't terminate at the mount of saturn but has small connecting lines that link it at the point where it touches the head line to the second saturn line that starts from the head line.

On m y right hand, my saturn line is wavy, starts from the moon mount, experiences a cut from a line that starts high from the life line and crosses the head line also, but this saturn line ends at the mount of saturn but with a fork.

I know this must be confusing but I couldn't see any descriptions relating to those in the tutorials, if anyone is up to taking time to explain them, I would be happy to post some pictures of my fate lines.
Sugar

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:04 am

Everything is covered in the palmistry book in question. You have to reason it out. Post your hand prints in the palm reading forum and then ask your questions.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Class Questions and Answers”