Chapter 1 - THE PLAN OF CREATION - THE MOUNT TYPES

This is a forum just for our teachers to post their learning material in Tarot. Any post from students will be moved. This forum can be accessed only my MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

vivekvshetty

Chapter 1 - THE PLAN OF CREATION - THE MOUNT TYPES

Post by vivekvshetty » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:14 pm

Last edited by vivekvshetty on Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

General Remarks.

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:12 am

Palmistry is the study of the palm which starts from the wrist and goes upto the tips of the fingers. Some people even study the reverse of the palm although we shall not be dealing with that study and limit ourselves to some part of the reverse of the palm like the hair on the reverse of the palm, the nails and the knots on each fingers and thumb.

Palmistry is not just the reading of the lines in the palm but the basics are to know what a person is by nature and this can be calculated by seeing the palm, knowing its shape, the study of the fingers, the study of the phalanges of each finger and the gaps between the fingers, the tips of the figers and so many other things. Which Mount is a person governed by i.e. which is the leading mount in a person's hand, how to find that and how then to read a particular line knowing the person has a particular mount as leading. For Eg. If the Head Line starts somewhere below the Mount of Jupiter and the Person has Jupiter as a leading mount then his thoughts will be ambitious and such a person will have leadership qualities uppermost in his mind as Head Line gives the reading of what goes on in the mind and how and with what concentration and various other things the person will react in any given situation.

Nothing is final. It is our will and great desire which arises out of our thoughts that can make us change our destiny to a great extent. For Eg. if you are going to have Liver Problems as denoted by the hand and you are determined to keep yourself Healthy
by regular exercises and caution in eating and drinking then definitely you are not bound to have Liver Problem. If there is indication of loss of Wealth in your hand at a particular date, then caution in dealing with the matters of money during that particular period is most advisable and you can prevent it. In my experience very few people avoid these pitfalls as they are habitual to these tendencies. Still it is in your hand and you can avoid them if you want to.

The Photograph of the Palm with the various Mounts and Lines will be scanned and posted shortly so as to give you a better idea of what is what and then you will understand clearly which part of the palm is called what. In case of any queries do let me know.

I wish all the persons wishing to learn the above subject best of luck and pursue the study of palm with due diligence.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Class Lessons and Tutorials”