Chapter 4 - TEXTURE OF THE SKIN

This is a forum just for our teachers to post their learning material in Tarot. Any post from students will be moved. This forum can be accessed only my MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

vivekvshetty

Chapter 4 - TEXTURE OF THE SKIN

Post by vivekvshetty » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:46 pm

Last edited by vivekvshetty on Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

Lesson No.4

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:09 pm

There are two things mainly mentioned in this Chapter. Always see the working hand of a person for present and future prediction as lines will change in that hand. This is true for both Men and Women. If the person is left handed then left hand to be seen and if right handed then right hand to be seen but comparison between both hands is a must for correct leading. Considering a person is left handed, left palm is to be seen for what the person was born with. What talents he had and right hand will show whether the person has progressed or gone in the reverse. Whatever changes there are in the nature of that person positive or negative, the passive hand -- in this case left hand -- will give you the clue.

Secondly palms have to be read in Sun light or brightest possible light and a use of Magnifying Glass of 6" in diameter is recommended. In Sun Light hand reading is easier. The texture of the skin is to be studied of the person whose palm you see. Viz. If you find the texture of the skin fine soft and delicate like that of a child then refinement is indicated. All those negative lines are diluted if the texture of the skin is fine, soft and delicate, all negative mounts reading also diluted as you cannot imagine a person with refinement being coarse and vulgar. You see coarseness and vulgarity in a person who has rough, coarse and hard skin. These are the two extremes of texture and you may naturally come across a person with the texture in between the two. But to know the extremes  by seeing the palms of both type you may have to search for the one with hard, rough and coarse sking. Such a skin generally belongs to a person from labour class.

Women generally have soft and delicate skin as also do certain percentage of men. The reason for studying the texture is that you enhance the positive qualities of the mount more and dilute the negative qualities of the mounts as also the lines and where rough, hard and coarse skin is found again you dilute the good qualities of the mount and lines and increse the negative qualities of the person who has negative mount and the lines.

Assuming a person has a coarse and hard skin then his Mount of Jupiter will denote tyranical quality, Saturn will denote dirty, superstitious, pessimist and stingy and so on and so forth. The two extreme characters are listed above and normally we come across the medium texture.

Again some persons have thick pad of flesh on the tips of the finger which is the first phalange. This shows a person to be sensitive and easily wounded and therefore he is careful not to hurt others too.

Pravin Kumar

Pravin Kumar

Test for the students

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:00 pm

Dear Friends,

There are many hand prints in the Palmistry Reading and also in the Palmistry section. I would advise you to see some of the palm prints clearly of both men and women and try to find out the texture of the skin. This will be a test of your understanding of the above subject.

Your involvement in this will definitely add to your knowledge of Palm Reading.

Pravin Kumar

ria

Post by ria » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:07 am

Dear Pravin,

Im attaching herewith my handprints , for interpreting studying.

regards
Ria
Left Hand

Shot with HP Scanjet 4370 at 2007-07-16

Right Hand
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/88/rightlw3.jpg
Shot with HP Scanjet 4370 at 2007-07-16

yourdost

Post by yourdost » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:13 am

Dear Mr. Pravin Kumar as you instructed I am attaching my hand images for reading and teachings, hope to learn from your tutorials
thanks
Attachments
left1.jpg
left hand image
left1.jpg (360.69 KiB) Viewed 7267 times
right.jpg
right hand image
right.jpg (335.47 KiB) Viewed 7267 times

Kavita12345

Pravinji my dad's palm prints

Post by Kavita12345 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:23 am

I am resending my dad's prints...as mine are too light :( Hope this helps u out. Thanks.
Attachments
rajesh.jpg
rajesh.jpg (213.7 KiB) Viewed 4777 times
rajeshleft.jpg
rajeshleft.jpg (209.87 KiB) Viewed 4777 times

qudsia

hy

Post by qudsia » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:11 pm

here r pic of my palm
Attachments
right.jpg
right.jpg (155.85 KiB) Viewed 4774 times