Chapter 5 - CONSISTENCY OF THE HAND

This is a forum just for our teachers to post their learning material in Tarot. Any post from students will be moved. This forum can be accessed only my MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

vivekvshetty

Chapter 5 - CONSISTENCY OF THE HAND

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:40 pm

Pravin Kumar

Chapter No.5

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:56 am

As we see various types of palms we will come across one of hard consistency and another of very soft consistency. What I mean to say is when you press the hand of a person with hard consistency you find the hand hard and it shows the brain is anything but elevated. Such are the hands of labour class people or mentally retarded or people with very poor Intelligence for there is no flexibility in the palm.

The other extreme is when you shake hands you will find the clients hand getting crushed as the palm is flabby. There is hardly any energy in the client. In this case because of the missing energy all the good indications in the palm are diluted to such an extent that he cannot act but only Dream or think. Action is out of question for him due to lack of energy.

In between both you will find medium consistency. Now there will be parts on the palm which will be medium consistent, hard consistent etc. and accordingly we have to read those particular mounts giving the energy denoted by hardness or softness. At times a person with medium consistency is used to hard labour or lifting of his luggage frequently (let us say a person travelling frequently) then certain parts of his palm especially at the base of the fingers will be hard. This is not due to hard consistency but due to the nature of his work. Hence it will not qualify for hard consistency and come under medium consistency.

Pravin Kumar

gizmov1

Can somebody please analyse my hand.

Post by gizmov1 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:24 pm

I have had a bad time during teenage years (e.g. bullying) and am struggling to find work and now am 21 and live in london.

giz

Return to “Palmistry Class Lessons and Tutorials”