Chapter 6 - FLEXIBILITY OF THE HANDS

This is a forum just for our teachers to post their learning material in Tarot. Any post from students will be moved. This forum can be accessed only my MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

vivekvshetty

Chapter 6 - FLEXIBILITY OF THE HANDS

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:30 pm

Last edited by vivekvshetty on Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

Flexibility of the fingers and the palm

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:11 pm

In Palmistry a balanced hand is the best hand. Neither too good nor too bad. For if it is too good in a particular direction it will be compensated by equally negative force in some other direction. Viz. If you earn lots of money then happiness, peace of mind will desert you and so on and so forth.

First we studied the Texture of the Hand, then the Consistency of the Hand and now the Flexibility. How step by step we gain more information into a person's nature. To understand Flexibility like the earlier two chapters it is essential to see the two extremes of hands where the hand with fingers are very flexible and the other one is not flexible. You will generally come across the middle one but do search out for those who are very flexible and otherwise so as to know how to evaluate them and differentiate the medium flexibility from them.

Extreme Flexibility of the Fingers and Palm shows a person who is extraordinarily brilliant, with great ideas but never sticking to one particular thing and hence the brilliance is wasted. Such people have great power of expression but they can use this to their advantage only if the Head Line is practical and the thumb with the will power and logic balanced.

Palmistry can be learnt if the images of the palms posted are clear and one gets to read lots of palm prints. Also for each and every important point to be explained a clear palm print with indications is to be scanned and put in this Chapter as also elsewhere. I am arranging to get this done with other the help of other members of this forum and hope to present you a better picture.

The first principle of Palmistry is never be afraid of making mistakes. You are a student all your life. If you shy away from mistakes you cannot learn. Mistakes are the stepping stones to success. I remember how many times I have made mistakes and how I learnt gradually from those mistakes. The more you practice the better you will be in hand reading and probably this is the easiest of the Occult Science as you can do general readings within minutes whereas Astrology and other sciences require lots of calculations etc. etc.

In Chapter 4 some palm prints are posted and I have requested quite a few in the forum to post their prints here for our studying.

I shall be awaiting eagerly your observation of the Palm Prints as to the Texture of the skin. Consistency is difficult to judge from palm prints. It can be done but seeing the palm personally and pressing will give the best idea. In the absence of the actual palm good experience of hand reading and observation powers one can get the consistency of the palm.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Class Lessons and Tutorials”